Gravitymaster

Muslims Desecrate The Bible

>So you believe that the Koran is "human" an entitled to
>those "human rights"?

No, I don't. But the prisoners we hold are entitled to them.

So, how is ripping pages out of the Koran violating human rights????

If you ACTUALLY read what I wrote, you would see that I only mention Being "Pussie" when refering to the "Desicration" of the Koran.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

Have you not read much news lately? We are torturing, raping and killing them. Dozens of US military personnel have been implicated in such crimes.

Funny Bill, all the searching I have done has not reveiled ANY cases rape or murder at GITMO. I am guessing then you have some sort of "Inside" info on the subject.
Also strange that I watch and read the news a good deal more than the "Average american" and still am not hearing about "Rape" and "Murder" at GITMO.

>those "human rights"?

If you ACTUALLY read what I wrote, you would see that I only mention Being "Pussie" when refering to the "Desicration" of the Koran.

LOL!
I enjoy watching people! I really enjoy asking people to survey their thoughts an seeing what they come up with.
So storm 1977, eventhough desecration of the Koran is not a violation of "Human Rights", how can that act possibly be reconciled with our long term strategy of Peace in the middle east and an end to terrorism?
Surely (or maybe not) you can see that any disrespect our government( or it's agents) direct toward any Islamic icon will brood ill will between the Muslims and the USA.

Still think messing with a book ain't no big deal?

Blues,
Cliff

>those "human rights"?

LOL!
I enjoy watching people! I really enjoy asking people to survey their thoughts an seeing what they come up with.
So storm 1977, eventhough desecration of the Koran is not a violation of "Human Rights", how can that act possibly be reconciled with our long term strategy of Peace in the middle east and an end to terrorism?
Surely (or maybe not) you can see that any disrespect our government( or it's agents) direct toward any Islamic icon will brood ill will between the Muslims and the USA.

Still think messing with a book ain't no big deal?

Blues,
Cliff

Cliff,

THe foundation of your thoughts are strong, however, as we have experience, there isn't much we can do to avoid Muslim Fundimentalist despising us for the simple fact that we are not muslim.

I have heard your argument many times, yet, it is baseless.

These people detained at GITMO are detain for a good reason. These people either tried to, or were intent on kill us. Therefore, we are detaining them and not allowing them the ability to harm us.
Whether we, destroy Korans or not, it is hardly the motivation for the muslims around the world to "Want to kill us".

It is after all just a book.... As is the bible. Until these savages (and by that I mean jihadist muslims) realize the hypocracy of their ways (destroying bibles but being outrages by the destruction of the Koran) There will be no solution to this problem.

So, as I stated before.... Fuck'em. Short of tourture, make their lives in captivity as miserable as possible. Why do they deserve anything more?

>Funny Bill, all the searching I have done has not reveiled ANY cases
>rape or murder at GITMO. I am guessing then you have some sort
>of "Inside" info on the subject.

Yes, I have a very sophisticated, rare search tool called "Google" that I use on a highly restricted worldwide database.

From the University of Pittsburgh:
-------------
The Washington Post reported Sunday that claims of abuse and torture made by 10 former Guantanamo detainees and described in documents filed in federal court now appear to be substantiated by FBI documents recently obtained by the ACLU under the Freedom of Information Act. Both the detainee complaints and the FBI papers (the release of which was previously reported in JURIST's Paper Chase) refer to incidents of severe interrogation, humiliation, rape and other behviours contrary to the provisions of the Geneva Conventions. Even the detainees' attorneys are said to originally have had doubts about their clients' abuse claims abuse given the lack of independent evidence of problems at Guantanamo, as opposed to Abu Ghraib in Iraq, but now Brent Michum, a DC attorney representing one of the detainees, says:

"now there's no question these guys have been tortured. When we first got involved in this case, I wondered whether this could all be true. But every allegation that I've heard has now come to pass and been confirmed by the government's own papers."
--------------

These people detained at GITMO are detain for a good reason. These people either tried to, or were intent on kill us.

Are you sure about that Storm 1977?
"The U.S. government gave the slave trade a boost by offering money for Al Qaeda and Taliban fighters. Afghan and Pakistani warlords simply rounded up people who looked Arab or foreign and sold them to the Americans as captured fighters. The “fighters” apparently included relief workers, refugees and Arab businessmen. The tribunals looking into the classification of Guantanamo prisoners as “enemy combatants” have uncovered numerous examples of hapless victims of a naive U.S. government too flush with money.
http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/cgi-bin/roberts.cgi/2005/06/03#Washington_Is_the_S

Storm1977,
I know you want right in the world. I firmly believe that you are a decent ,caring, human.
Don't let the propaganda get the better of your mind.

Blues,
Cliff

OK, then their desecration of the bible is no issue.

And neither is the "misshandling" of the quran...

I have a simple way to prevent any future incidents of "misshandling" of the quran at Gitmo, or any other detention facility... take the book away, remove it from the facility entirely... if it is not there, it cannot be misshandled... and if they are truly believers they should not need the book to pray, or otherwise commune with God.

And, Bill, if you cannot see they hypocrisy of an islamic government protesting the misshandling of the quran on the one hand, and as a matter of policy destroying bibles on the other... well, glasses may be in order.

J
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Storm1977,
I know you want right in the world. I firmly believe that you are a decent ,caring, human.
Don't let the propaganda get the better of your mind.

Nice tactic, but it goes both ways.
The liberal hatered for GWB in this country is out of control.
These liberals seek not what is in the best interest of the USA, but instead, any mistruth with they believe can or will undermine the President.
That is not to say, however, that everything reported is a "mistruth", but it does get difficult sometimes to decipher the truth.

There has been a sad change in american politics over the last few years. The Left has become so angry and their ideology more extream, that they run the risk of becoming exactly what they hate.

>And neither is the "misshandling" of the quran...

Not to you, if you believe that.

Now, is it an issue to arabs? And do we care? Apparently we do - interrogators seem to like to use muslim's devotion to the Koran to torture them psychologically to get them to 'break.' I think it's very funny that those same people are shocked - shocked! - that when word gets out that they are doing it, other muslims react badly. "Huh! Muslim A was shocked beyond belief when we peed on his koran; who woulda thunk that Muslim B would be upset by that? No one could have seen that coming."

It's not a human rights violation to do something to a book. It's stupid to do something (anything) that causes riots. It's like yelling "fire!" in a crowded theater and then blaming everyone else for the resulting injuries, claiming you were only expressing your first amendment rights.

Either holy books are sacred to people or they are not. If they are, treat them with respect. If they're not, then do whatever you want - but be smart enough to realize that your actions will upset others. If you don't care about what others do - if another 200 dead US troops are just fine with you - then flush all the Korans you want.

These liberals seek not what is in the best interest of the USA, but instead, any mistruth with they believe can or will undermine the President.

Again Storm 1977,
don't let this "liberal vs. conservative, Dem vs. Rep. propaganda take over your mind.
It is time you learn the Truth.

Blues,
Cliff

If Muslims are desecrate the bible why don't we all just act like idiots causing riots and killing each other (much like some Muslims did after the Newsweek incident)

LOL.... WOW, sometimes the simplest questions are the best questions!!!

Why? because we are not Savages that riot over such trivial things
:S

Again Storm 1977,
don't let this "liberal vs. conservative, Dem vs. Rep. propaganda take over your mind.
It is time you learn the Truth.

Blues,
Cliff

I live the truth cliff.... Don't need your elightenment. But thanks for the offer.

>because we are not Savages that riot over such trivial things

I recall Rhino saying he would beat the crap out of anyone who would desecrate the flag. I suspect there are a lot of people like him in the US. Surely if there are people like that here, there are people like that all over the world.

Rhino may be a savage (sorry to offend you Rhino), but I hardly doubt Riots would ensue if people burned the flag.

Oh wait, they do burn the flag... And I don't see riots and several hundred americans dead because of it. Be rational Bill come'on.

Now you are comparing one mans words to the actual actions of thoughsands of muslims. Interesting. You love to spin and change the subject don't you :-)

Oh wait, they do burn the flag... And I don't see riot

In the upper echelons of civilized evolution, rioting is only warranted when one's favourite sports team wins a championship.:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I live the truth cliff....

Blues,
Cliff

Here are a couple good reads for you.... BTW Dean in charge of the DNC should really say it all;) Talk about Stupid radical:

-------------------------
The Liberal Definition Of Victory
By Barbara Stock (04/10/04)

Leftists in America never seem to learn from their past mistakes. Of course, they don’t see aiding and abetting the enemy as a “mistake.” They see their mistakes as great victories.

The fact that in the case of Viet Nam leftists gave strength and hope to an enemy ready to admit defeat, seems to have no effect on them. They are oblivious to this. We will never know how many American soldiers died in the rice patties and jungles of Viet Nam because of the liberals’ obvious support for the enemy. Perhaps, in their twisted minds, liberals saw those soldiers as “martyrs” for their cause. The death of these soldiers’ was a high price but in the end leftists won and they could blame the deaths on the “war-mongering right” even though it was those from the left who escalated our involvement in Viet Nam.

Now we are battling terrorists in Iraq. Our brave marines and soldiers are putting their lives on the line once again, and once again liberals are handing the enemy the ammunition to kill them.

If you listen to leftists, they scream that they are outraged that our brave men and women are dying, but in truth, they see it as an opportunity to make political hay in an election year.

What is the enemy hearing? He is hearing a ranting Teddy Kennedy yelling about “Bush’s Viet Nam” and he is hearing the man he hopes will be the president next year--John Kerry--lecturing to the choir about how this war is the worst “failure” in diplomacy in American history. He hears Al Gore--the man he wishes had won the last election--screaming like a wild man about how “Bush has betrayed the American people.” He hears others in Congress calling President Bush a “miserable failure.” It’s music to his ears. That “miserable failure” has brought the enemy untold grief.

The enemy is not just hearing it, he is repeating it. He is repeating it to his followers. He is broadcasting it on Arab TV. The enemy is singing the praises of these liberal leaders in his Mosque. It gives him strength. It gives him hope and it gives him the will to fight on. It gives him a reason to come over the borders from Iran and Syria to kill Americans. After all, if the liberal party wins in November—just a few short months away—the enemies’ victory will be assured. So he will fight on and our soldiers will continue to die. Innocent Iraqis caught in the cross fire will continue to die. Iraqis who want freedom and are helping us will be assassinated.

The liberal rhetoric has given the terrorists a blueprint to follow. Continue to kill Americans, send our soldiers home in body bags and the left will howl and the American people will once again cringe, cower away and retreat before the daily onslaught of “terrible news from Iraq.” We have a history. Our enemy knows this and he is not stupid. He knows that the “new” America will not tolerate causalities. He believes we are all weak, sniveling cowards who will run at the first shot. The “new” America will run to the impotent and corrupt United Nations and beg for help. The enemy knows he will safe once again from the wrath of the “Great Satan.” America has a reputation now of being a country that cuts and runs.

Our soldiers don’t cut and run but our politicians do. The media is duplicitous with the far left by only reporting bad news and rarely any good news. Pounded with doom and gloom and a daily body count, many Americans are beginning to doubt—beginning to get fearful and when completely indoctrinated that all is lost, the hue and cry will begin. Iraq is not worth it. “Those people” don’t appreciate what we have done for them so we should pull out and leave them to take care of themselves. “They” don’t want us there. This is Bush’s war! By saying this, leftists can justify abandoning millions to be killed--free from guilt. They will say as the mass slaughter begins, “It’s the Iraqi people’s fault.” They can then turn their eyes away from the carnage and feel righteous in their decision and mumble... “They deserved it.” “It’s Bush’s fault.”

When we abandoned our friends in Viet Nam, anyone who had helped us died. The killing was massive and brutal. It would be no different in Iraq and those who assisted the Americans and coalition forces would be lined up and executed. Death would be worse at the hands of the terrorists and probably would not be swift. Those on the left seem not to care. They didn’t care in Viet Nam and they don’t care now.

Leftists have perfected their anti-American program and streamlined it since Viet Nam. It took a couple of years to lose the war in South East Asia; it will only take the left a few months to lose the war in Iraq. If John Kerry wins in November they will step-up their work on losing the war on terror. Iraq is just the first step. The left will abdicate our power and safety to the United Nations ignoring the inglorious and failed history of that body. The left will embrace “Old Europe” with both arms and beg for help. That is the second thing they do well. First, they surrender--then they beg. After all, the “new” America is weak and cannot win.

How far have we fallen since World War II? We had a mission. We fought until that mission had been completed and then we stayed and rebuilt the countries we had defeated. When the world was stable once again, most of our troops came home. The same leftists that kept us from perhaps preventing that dreadful war with their isolationist attitude started complaining almost immediately after the surrender of the Axis Powers and they have never stopped.

Many on the left come from academe but they have no vision. Many come from wealthy, well-educated families but they don’t have the common sense God gave a squirrel.

In the liberal version of the dictionary, victory means capitulation and appeasement. As Americans, we have been down that liberal road and it has always led to death, destruction, and a World War. This trip will be no different.

-------------------
Nightfall, Jan. 30. Eight-million Iraqi voters have finished risking their lives to endorse freedom and defy fascism. Three things happen in rapid succession. The right cheers. The left demurs. I walk away from a long-term intimate relationship. I'm separating not from a person but a cause: the political philosophy that for more than three decades has shaped my character and consciousness, my sense of self and community, even my sense of cosmos.

I'm leaving the left -- more precisely, the American cultural left and what it has become during our time together.

I choose this day for my departure because I can no longer abide the simpering voices of self-styled progressives -- people who once championed solidarity with oppressed populations everywhere -- reciting all the ways Iraq's democratic experiment might yet implode.

My estrangement hasn't happened overnight. Out of the corner of my eye I watched what was coming for more than three decades, yet refused to truly see. Now it's all too obvious. Leading voices in America's "peace" movement are actually cheering against self-determination for a long-suffering Third World country because they hate George W. Bush more than they love freedom.

Like many others who came of age politically in the 1960s, I became adept at not taking the measure of the left's mounting incoherence. To face it directly posed the danger that I would have to describe it accurately, first to myself and then to others. That could only give aid and comfort to Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and all the other Usual Suspects the left so regularly employs to keep from seeing its own reflection in the mirror.

Now, I find myself in a swirling metamorphosis. Think Kafka, without the bug. Think Kuhnian paradigm shift, without the buzz. Every anomaly that didn't fit my perceptual set is suddenly back, all the more glaring for so long ignored. The insistent inner voice I learned to suppress now has my rapt attention. "Something strange -- something approaching pathological -- something entirely of its own making -- has the left in its grip," the voice whispers. "How did this happen?" The Iraqi election is my tipping point. The time has come to walk in a different direction -- just as I did many years before.

I grew up in a northwest Ohio town where conservative was a polite term for reactionary. When Martin Luther King Jr. spoke of Mississippi "sweltering in the heat of oppression," he could have been describing my community, where blacks knew to keep their heads down, and animosity toward Catholics and Jews was unapologetic. Liberal and conservative, like left and right, wouldn't be part of my lexicon for a while, but when King proclaimed, "I have a dream," I instinctively cast my lot with those I later found out were liberals (then synonymous with "the left" and "progressive thought").

The people on the other side were dedicated to preserving my hometown's backward-looking status quo. This was all that my 10-year-old psyche needed to know. The knowledge carried me for a long time. Mythologies are helpful that way.

I began my activist career championing the 1968 presidential candidacies of Robert Kennedy and Eugene McCarthy, because both promised to end America's misadventure in Vietnam. I marched for peace and farm worker justice, lobbied for women's right to choose and environmental protections, signed up with George McGovern in 1972 and got elected as the youngest delegate ever to a Democratic convention.

Eventually I joined the staff of U.S. Sen. Howard Metzenbaum, D-Ohio. In short, I became a card-carrying liberal, although I never actually got a card. (Bookkeeping has never been the left's strong suit.) All my commitments centered on belief in equal opportunity, due process, respect for the dignity of the individual and solidarity with people in trouble. To my mind, Americans who had joined the resistance to Franco's fascist dystopia captured the progressive spirit at its finest.

A turning point came at a dinner party on the day Ronald Reagan famously described the Soviet Union as the pre-eminent source of evil in the modern world. The general tenor of the evening was that Reagan's use of the word "evil" had moved the world closer to annihilation. There was a palpable sense that we might not make it to dessert.

When I casually offered that the surviving relatives of the more than 20 million people murdered on orders of Joseph Stalin might not find "evil'" too strong a word, the room took on a collective bemused smile of the sort you might expect if someone had casually mentioned taking up child molestation for sport.

My progressive companions had a point. It was rude to bring a word like "gulag" to the dinner table.

I look back on that experience as the beginning of my departure from a left already well on its way to losing its bearings. Two decades later, I watched with astonishment as leading left intellectuals launched a telethon- like body count of civilian deaths caused by American soldiers in Afghanistan. Their premise was straightforward, almost giddily so: When the number of civilian Afghani deaths surpassed the carnage of Sept. 11, the war would be unjust, irrespective of other considerations.

Stated simply: The force wielded by democracies in self-defense was declared morally equivalent to the nihilistic aggression perpetuated by Muslim fanatics.

Susan Sontag cleared her throat for the "courage" of the al Qaeda pilots. Norman Mailer pronounced the dead of Sept. 11 comparable to "automobile statistics." The events of that day were likely premeditated by the White House, Gore Vidal insinuated. Noam Chomsky insisted that al Qaeda at its most atrocious generated no terror greater than American foreign policy on a mediocre day.

All of this came back to me as I watched the left's anemic, smirking response to Iraq's election in January. Didn't many of these same people stand up in the sixties for self-rule for oppressed people and against fascism in any guise? Yes, and to their lasting credit. But many had since made clear that they had also changed their minds about the virtues of King's call for equal of opportunity.

These days the postmodern left demands that government and private institutions guarantee equality of outcomes. Any racial or gender "disparities" are to be considered evidence of culpable bias, regardless of factors such as personal motivation, training, and skill. This goal is neither liberal nor progressive; but it is what the left has chosen. In a very real sense it may be the last card held by a movement increasingly ensnared in resentful questing for group-specific rights and the subordination of citizenship to group identity. There's a word for this: pathetic.

I smile when friends tell me I've "moved right." I laugh out loud at what now passes for progressive on the main lines of the cultural left.

In the name of "diversity," the University of Arizona has forbidden discrimination based on "individual style." The University of Connecticut has banned "inappropriately directed laughter." Brown University, sensing unacceptable gray areas, warns that harassment "may be intentional or unintentional and still constitute harassment." (Yes, we're talking "subconscious harassment" here. We're watching your thoughts ...).

Wait, it gets better. When actor Bill Cosby called on black parents to explain to their kids why they are not likely to get into medical school speaking English like "Why you ain't" and "Where you is," Jesse Jackson countered that the time was not yet right to "level the playing field." Why not? Because "drunk people can't do that ... illiterate people can't do that."

When self-styled pragmatic feminist Camille Paglia mocked young coeds who believe "I should be able to get drunk at a fraternity party and go upstairs to a guy's room without anything happening," Susan Estrich spoke up for gender- focused feminists who "would argue that so long as women are powerless relative to men, viewing 'yes' as a sign of true consent is misguided."

I'll admit my politics have shifted in recent years, as have America's political landscape and cultural horizon. Who would have guessed that the U.S. senator with today's best voting record on human rights would be not Ted Kennedy or Barbara Boxer but Kansas Republican Sam Brownback?

He is also by most measures one of the most conservative senators. Brownback speaks openly about how his horror at the genocide in the Sudan is shaped by his Christian faith, as King did when he insisted on justice for "all of God's children."

My larger point is rather simple. Just as a body needs different medicines at different times for different reasons, this also holds for the body politic.

In the sixties, America correctly focused on bringing down walls that prevented equal access and due process. It was time to walk the Founders' talk -- and we did. With barriers to opportunity no longer written into law, today the body politic is crying for different remedies.

America must now focus on creating healthy, self-actualizing individuals committed to taking responsibility for their lives, developing their talents, honing their skills and intellects, fostering emotional and moral intelligence, all in all contributing to the advancement of the human condition.

At the heart of authentic liberalism lies the recognition, in the words of John Gardner, "that the ever renewing society will be a free society (whose] capacity for renewal depends on the individuals who make it up." A continuously renewing society, Gardner believed, is one that seeks to "foster innovative, versatile, and self-renewing men and women and give them room to breathe."

One aspect of my politics hasn't changed a bit. I became a liberal in the first place to break from the repressive group orthodoxies of my reactionary hometown.

This past January, my liberalism was in full throttle when I bid the cultural left goodbye to escape a new version of that oppressiveness. I departed with new clarity about the brilliance of liberal democracy and the value system it entails; the quest for freedom as an intrinsically human affair; and the dangers of demands for conformity and adherence to any point of view through silence, fear, or coercion.

True, it took a while to see what was right before my eyes. A certain misplaced loyalty kept me from grasping that a view of individuals as morally capable of and responsible for making the principle decisions that shape their lives is decisively at odds with the contemporary left's entrance-level view of people as passive and helpless victims of powerful external forces, hence political wards who require the continuous shepherding of caretaker elites.

Leftists who no longer speak of the duties of citizens, but only of the rights of clients, cannot be expected to grasp the importance (not least to our survival) of fostering in the Middle East the crucial developmental advances that gave rise to our own capacity for pluralism, self-reflection, and equality. A left averse to making common cause with competent, self- determining individuals -- people who guide their lives on the basis of received values, everyday moral understandings, traditional wisdom, and plain common sense -- is a faction that deserves the marginalization it has pursued with such tenacity for so many years.

All of which is why I have come to believe, and gladly join with others who have discovered for themselves, that the single most important thing a genuinely liberal person can do now is walk away from the house the left has built. The renewal of any tradition that deserves the name "progressive" becomes more likely with each step in a better direction.

Keith Thompson

I live the truth cliff....

Here are a couple good reads for you....

Those were very long articles ,Storm1977. I'm sure they were very informative ! Thank you for posting those!!!!!!!!
Thing is .., and I'm sorry.., the question is why "you" think that "The liberal hatered for GWB in this country is out of control".
It's not about other writers and propaganda, Storm1977.
It's about your opinion.
So try again now on your own , will you?

Blues,
Cliff

Who gives a shit if anyone mishandled the Koran(sp?) at Gitmo?

Any one who has any idea of the political ramifications should give a fuck. When you flush the Koran you automatically insult every Muslim.
We also learned the hard way that as powerful as we are we are not invincible. Why fuel a fire of hatred. If there is people who have enough hate to actually murder another person why give them more of a reason.

Every time we do some thing like this we are adding fuel and helping terrorist.
It is a lot easier to get people to join your fight when we are constantly shown as a greedy hypocritical government.

Seriously... F***'em. We aren't tourturing these prisoners.

Yes we were. And most likely still are. People seem to always forget there is so much that we don’t and the government does not want us to see. Do you think any one would have ever known if the pictures weren’t leaked? God knows what else is going on.

So what if we rip pages out... Who cares if they piss on the Koran right in front of the prisoners. Who really cares.

That’s the point there is people that do care. I have a heard a few say “oh I don’t care what people do to the bible” My answer. Well good for you maybe you have no beliefs at all that doesn’t mean people that do should be treated like shit and disrespected.

I say do it more!!!!!
Make these bastards upset, make their life hell short of tourture.

Many of the people you want to upset have no charges agents them and have been held with out a trial for more then two years. Some have already been proven to have nothing to do with terrorism. This is just another example of our double standard. We think we should have rights but fuck every one else even if we are the cause of there freedom being taken away. I have said this many times. They don’t hate us because we are free.

When did we all collectively become the sypathetic PUSSIES of the world???

Seriously get a fucking grip people

It is not about being a pussy. Sympathetic maybe. We all should aim for peace and the fastest way to get there.
Ignorance will just breed more ignorance. Hate will bread more hate.

I agree with the other poster that you are a nice, and smart dude. And I know you might think this is a clever way to get you to agree with me but it is not. Just facts. I know the few on here who just hate your not one of them.

So let me know if you feel any part of my post is wrong.

Peace
Darius
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

We all should aim for peace and the fastest way to get there.

Does this apply also to the Iraqii Muslims who are blowing up their own people with suicide car bombs and assassinating police officers and public officials?

We all should aim for peace and the fastest way to get there.

This applys to everyone John even you.

A VP of sales should be able to write better. Here's the corrected version, for your benefit:

"This applies to everyone, John, even you."

:DLOL:D you should see some of shit I write and I still haven’t been fired yet. Maybe someday in the long run who cares. I am confident in my ability to make a living as a VP, Hard labor, or even waiting tables:)
Thank you for the correction let me know if you need a job.;)