Skolls081102

September 11- and The Pentagon

Check this link out-
www.muchosucko.com/flash/pentagonlies.html#Main

I remember thinking to myself on Septembet 11, that it didn't look like a plane strike. I remember thinking, if a plane hit, where's the debris?
I'm not saying that this is what happened, but it sure does make you wonder.

I tried to make it a clicky with the url buttons, but I can't seem to make it work. So if someone could do it for me that would be great.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Check this link out-
www.muchosucko.com/flash/pentagonlies.html#Main

I remember thinking to myself on Septembet 11, that it didn't look like a plane strike. I remember thinking, if a plane hit, where's the debris?
I'm not saying that this is what happened, but it sure does make you wonder.

I tried to make it a clicky with the url buttons, but I can't seem to make it work. So if someone could do it for me that would be great.

Some more searching will show where that site got pretty thoroughly debunked...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm sure- I never said it was true. (Thanks for making the clicky). It's just pretty interesting. It's something I remember thinking when it happened.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Deunked EBS.

this came up recently at work here. Not this specifically, but the whole rash of EBS that came out right after 9/11.

We have a secretary here at work, a fervent Bush supporter. She believes 1) Oliver North predicted Osama bin Laden back during the Iran/Contra trials (Ollie himself says its not true, he had actually mentioned the terrorist Abu Nidal, who worked for Qaddafi).

She also believes that the Koran has a passage in it about "the eagle will cleanse the Arab people", and that the chapter was Koran 9:11.:o

I showed her the Koran online, looked it up & showed her that the passage wasn't there, but she prefers to believe the email rather than the Koran itself. It's more "on message";)

She also once argued with me about why we needed to invade Iraq, because "dont forget back when Saddam Hussein used that truck bomb to try to blow up the world trade center.":S I pointed out that that was Osama bin Laden, but she just kinda eyed me suspiciously like she didn't really believe me.

A confused populace = Bush's voting base.
:S
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

A confused populace = Bush's voting base

Really?

Snotty silver spoons, the Baldwins, and wefare family's = Kerrys voting base;)

One stupid person does not equal a "base".
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Follwed this a while back on another site debate.

I believe it happened - among othe reasons, I met a widow of one that perished on the flight in.

But found it curious that there is no footage available. No security cams, no VDOT, no gas station cams, hotel cams etc. One point brought up on the other debate that my limited research on the web could not find at all.

Just found that curious

Carpe Diem

If they can fake a moon landing how hard could it be to fake a plane crash?;)

Thats a whole nother issue....:)

oh it happened, but can you find any photos' or video of the plane flying in at all?

Went right over a major highway with traffic cams, hotels and gas stations with security cams pointing in that direction were immediately confiscated by FBI

It happened, but why not one shot of it coming in from any of these sources? Kinda fuels the conspiracy freaks

Carpe Diem

hey matt... is your sig line from that snl skit w/ christopher walken, the one where he's the producer working w/ BOC (blue oyster cult you ninnies, not bottom of container)? I need more cowbell! That was one of my favorites.

Yeah, that's where it comes from. It's got a number of good quotes, the gold record one being the current flavor of the month.

Yes, THE Bruce Dickenson.

True- it'd be alittle hard to make a plane and a bunch of passengers disapear.

How do we know that the plane and passengers ever physically existed...? Does anyone here actually KNEW the victims???

Jake Jacoby was the COO of Metrocall. He died on Flight 77. He was a regular shooter at my range - many there went to the funeral. I'd met him many times

it happened[:/]

Carpe Diem

I do not believe a plane hit the Pentagon. I have seen two different videos and neither look like a plane. And too, I have never spotted anything that looks like plane wreckage in the pics. If a jumbo jet crashed, bits a pieces of the plane would be there.;) Oh yea, and those big ass wings too!;):P

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Jake Jacoby was the COO of Metrocall. He died on Flight 77. He was a regular shooter at my range - many there went to the funeral. I'd met him many times

it happened[:/]

That's what I wanted to know. Sorry to hear about your friend...

I read about that person.

He may have died in that plane, but probably not because it slammed into the Pentagon.:|

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"