rhino

Good news! Marine cleared in shooting probe!

Christelsabine: I have found that very little of what you say makes any sense( and that has nothing to do with your english) but this makes the least amount of sense. Where did you get that the US considers all Iraqi's as insurgents?

Well any one who stands against our troops that’s what we call them so I guess that’s where he gets it from.

I never hear them called a group who is not for the invasions or freedom fighters do you?

hmmmm that doesn't make sense either. From what I have seen on TV and from people that I have talked to that were on leave from the military most of the Iraqi's are not a part of the insurgents.

You say most not all right?

I wonder why we call ALL of them insurgents:S

See that is exactly what I am disputing. When has anyone called all Iraqi's insurgents? I have never seen that anywhere. From what I have read and seen on tv most of the insurgents are not from Iraq.

I wonder why we call ALL of them insurgents

We call ALL of the folks trying to kill folks "insurgents".

We call ALL of the folks not trying to kill folks "Citizens".
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Which rules, Justin B.? The war rules of the US invadors???
Invading a country, calling every citizen an insurgent??

Christelsabine: I have found that very little of what you say makes any sense( and that has nothing to do with your english) but this makes the least amount of sense. Where did you get that the US considers all Iraqi's as insurgents?

That's fine with me.
My informations are based on what I read, hear from people on the spot, TV of course: several channels from outside Germany..

..and last but not least my own ideas, thinking, brain. I have a brain and use it. My dad, his father too, they were marines, most of my brothers (3) are/were in the army, we have a lot to talk about. THAT makes sense. Anyhow, in my opinion. :P

We do not live in caves or under stones, you know? :P

Christel

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I just talked to a guy that just got back from Iraq 2 months ago last Sat. at the dropzone and he said that most of the insurgents he encountered turned out to not be Iraqi's.

hmm maybe you weren't paying attention?

I would like to see you quote someone in the News that stated all Iraqis are considered insurgents by the US Gov. I don't think you could.

If I understand you right, that also could be applied to lets say f.e. Fallujah innocent citizens standing in front of fully armed US troops trying to kill them? "These are US insurgents?"

In my eyes, that's fully correct.

:o

dudeist skydiver # 3105

If I understand you right, that also could be applied to lets say f.e. Fallujah innocent citizens standing in front of fully armed US troops trying to kill them? "These are US insurgents?"

In my eyes, that's fully correct.

Ah, no....The US troops would be called "invaders" "liberators"...ect.

Insurgent: n : a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment [syn: guerrilla, guerilla, irregular]
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I am very pleased that the Marine was found innocent. I love my country, through the good and the bad, I love the soldiers, I agree to remain free we must be in this war. I stand by our president and others making decsions for our country, even if I do not agree with all the choices they make. If it were up to me , after what they have done to us, The middle east would become America two, Our desert Paradise. Then again thats why Im not in power. Im to mean and to proud.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Military officials now report that the same corporal shot three of the unarmed insurgents inside the mosque.

This didn't raise any flags oh wait they were unarmed brown people i forgot that makes it ok in some eyes.:S

O.K. man your starting to sound like Narcimund

The funny thing here is that you actually had to explain that to her

The funny thing here is that you actually had to explain that to her

Let me Explain this to the both of you cause you seemed very confused and for some the reason just don’t get the point.

If Citizens try to kill you does that make them insurgents?

If you answer yes then your just dead wrong no matter how much you don’t want to admit it.

If you answer no, and we know that there is some rebellion from Iraqis then why is every attack by insurgents? Is the media forgetting to check everyone’s passports or are we just more comfortable calling who ever tries to kill us Insurgents?

I hope that makes it clear for the both of you

(Darius puts away crayons)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Yes.

If you answer yes then your just dead wrong no matter how much you don’t want to admit it.

Why is that wrong?

If you answer no, and we know that there is some rebellion from Iraqis then why is every attack by insurgents?

Would you rather that they call them penguins?:S

Is the media forgetting to check everyone’s passports or are we just more comfortable calling who ever tries to kill us Insurgents?

Call them what you want, it really doesn't matter.

Yes.

Why is that wrong?

If you answer no, and we know that there is some rebellion from Iraqis then why is every attack by insurgents?

Would you rather that they call them penguins?:S

Is the media forgetting to check everyone’s passports or are we just more comfortable calling who ever tries to kill us Insurgents?

Call them what you want, it really doesn't matter.

I'm all for calling them penguins but like you said, it really doesn't matter. If you shoot at U.S solders, you should expect a response.

Pretty hard to shoot when you're unarmed. ;)

True, but not hard to set off an IED.:|

but that was not the case either.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo your admiting your wrong????????????????

Gravity i think i will need another box wanna send them to me;)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Yes I did know even if you do assume that I didn't.

If you DO know,you aren't giving the Marines very much credit are you?

Do you know how many innocent people we have killed as collateral damage?

Probably not as many as Saddam and the al-Tikriti clan murdered during his reign of terror........

Do you know the reason we started this war in the first place? Do you know we were wrong?

Do you?Were we?

Do you know we supported Sadam during the Iran and Iraq war when it was convenient for us?

Yeah,big deal........ we supported Stalin at one time too,the Shah,Chiang Kai Shek,Anwar Sadat,etc.

Not my brand of foreign policy,but then I'm not in charge

Do you know we supported OBL when it was convenient?

Do you know OBL didn't change over night he did the same thing when we supported him? No rights for woman, and he was a terrorist but at that time we called them freedom fighters because they were fighting the evil Russians.

Sure..........but I wouldnt have given him 300+ stinger missiles:S;)even if he was knocking down "Hinds" like crazy.......

Like most other governments,our government will support anyone,when it is politically expedient for them to do so

Darius, I respect your opinion,even though I agree with very little of it..........as an Iranian-American you obviously choose to live and work here for some reason(s)?

Marc SCR 6046 SCS 3004

I agree to remain free we must be in this war.

So if you weren't in this war you wouldn't be free? How come?

If it were up to me , after what they have done to us, The middle east would become America two, Our desert Paradise.

Who is they?