mikkey

Woman convicted of rape

This must be a first:

Woman convicted of rape
In a landmark case a 23-year-old woman has been convicted by a Bergen court for the rape of a 31-year-old man.

The woman was sentenced to nine months in prison and ordered to pay NOK 40,000 (USD 6,385) to the man.

The incident occurred on Jan. 4 last year in a Bergen apartment. The man testified that he fell asleep on a sofa and woke up to find the woman performing oral sex on him.

The woman eventually admitted sexual contact but claimed that it was voluntary and that the man was willing and smiled.

The case has attracted attention and is the first time a Norwegian woman has been charged with raping a man.

In a non-english version of the story I read that the male has complained about being traumatised by the experience and that the womans lawyers plan to appeal the case.
---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

This must be a first:

Woman convicted of rape
In a landmark case a 23-year-old woman has been convicted by a Bergen court for the rape of a 31-year-old man.

The woman was sentenced to nine months in prison and ordered to pay NOK 40,000 (USD 6,385) to the man.

The incident occurred on Jan. 4 last year in a Bergen apartment. The man testified that he fell asleep on a sofa and woke up to find the woman performing oral sex on him.

The woman eventually admitted sexual contact but claimed that it was voluntary and that the man was willing and smiled.

The case has attracted attention and is the first time a Norwegian woman has been charged with raping a man.

In a non-english version of the story I read that the male has complained about being traumatised by the experience and that the womans lawyers plan to appeal the case.

Man she must have been really UGLY:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What sort of dork complains about being woken up by a hummer:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Man she must have been really UGLY

What sort of dork complains about being woken up by a hummer

why is he a dork? doesn't he have just as much say so as a woman over what does or does not happen to his body?

what a shitty double standard you're perpetuating.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

He may have been in fear of this-
Woman Bites off Husband's Genitals
from Reuters News Service

KAMPALA - A Ugandan woman bit off her husband's penis and testicles during an argument, police said on Wednesday.
The woman, Annet Minduru, 30, was in police custody in the capital Kampala and might be charged with causing grievous bodily harm, said the officer in charge of the station, Vigilius Okuni.

The independent Monitor newspaper said Minduru had bitten off John Ndekeezi's penis and testicles Sunday night after her 45-year-old husband slapped her.

"Because I was so drunk she overpowered me and by the time my neighbor came to my rescue, she had bitten off both my testicles and the penis," Ndekeezi told the paper.

Minduru's account of events was not immediately available.

The attack came only days after a man died in central Uganda after his wife, angered by his inability to provide for her and his two children, cut off his testicles.

The cases come on the heels of a survey showing high levels of domestic violence against women in some parts of Uganda.

Last week Vice President Specioza Kazibwe told women legislators she had been forced to end her 23-year marriage because her husband had beaten her even after she was appointed to office. Her husband said he had beaten her only twice.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Man she must have been really UGLY

What sort of dork complains about being woken up by a hummer

why is he a dork? doesn't he have just as much say so as a woman over what does or does not happen to his body?

what a shitty double standard you're perpetuating.

I suppose the idea of reversing the roles to check fr double standard never occured to him. I'll do it for him.

Squeek's idea of consent:
A woman shouldn't mind bing woken up by a man performing sexual acts. Afterall, who doesn't enjoy them?

Or maybe he doesn't think "what's good for the goose is good for the gander."
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

One who doesn't like getting a hummer from a woman. What a sissy.

more shitty double standards... c'mon people, wake up!!!

let's take kennedy's example a little further... say it's your SISTER who wakes up to find some guy performing sex acts on her w/o her permission. what are YOU going to do? You'll probably want to rip off various parts of his anatomy.

But if the genders are reversed and it's your brother in that position, you'll just tease him and call him a sissy...

>One who doesn't like getting a hummer from a woman. What a sissy.

In San Diego recently, a woman was awakened by a man she found in her bed. He had already removed her pants, and the police described him as "attempting to perform a sex act." She kicked him out and called the cops. Was she a sissy too?

One who doesn't like getting a hummer from a woman. What a sissy.

more shitty double standards... c'mon people, wake up!!!

let's take kennedy's example a little further... say it's your SISTER who wakes up to find some guy performing sex acts on her w/o her permission. what are YOU going to do? You'll probably want to rip off various parts of his anatomy.

But if the genders are reversed and it's your brother in that position, you'll just tease him and call him a sissy...

Let's get one thing straight. I have no problem with a woman calling the cops if she found a guy doing that to her. She's well within her rights, and I would definitely not cast any aspersions on her for doing so. Would I call the cops and put somebody through the criminal justice system because they did that to me? No. Even if I didn't want the BJ. For the same reason, I wouldn't call the cops if a woman slapped me. Why? The harm done to me doesn't justify the harm that the criminal justice system will do to them. Again, it's different story for a woman.

Double standards? Life is full of double standards. Men and women are different in case you hadn't noticed. And women, in certain instances, like the double standard (as well they should). Get used to it.

Edited cause my fingers are faster than my brain.:P

>One who doesn't like getting a hummer from a woman. What a sissy.

In San Diego recently, a woman was awakened by a man she found in her bed. He had already removed her pants, and the police described him as "attempting to perform a sex act." She kicked him out and called the cops. Was she a sissy too?

No, she's a girl. Let's put you in the scene. Would you call the cops if a you awoke and a woman was attempting to perform a sex act on you? Would it matter if she was beautiful or ugly, or if you were married or single?

Like it or not, there are differences between men and women.

>Would you call the cops if a you awoke and a woman was attempting to
>perform a sex act on you?

It would depend on whether I knew them or not. If I didn't know them - then absolutely. Why give someone like that more than one chance to do something to you? If I knew them, thought them sane and thought it wouldn't happen again, then no.

>Would it matter if she was beautiful or ugly, or if you were married or single?

No.

>Like it or not, there are differences between men and women.

There are biological differences. There are not, and should not be, legal differences.

You're right, if an unknown woman entered my house and did that, I'd have a different take on things. I'd probably call the cops because there's a bigger problem.

I'm not talking about biological or legal differences. There were no biological or legal distinctions here. My point was about social differences, which there are many between men and women.

You're right, if an unknown woman entered my house and did that, I'd have a different take on things. I'd probably call the cops because there's a bigger problem.

I'm not talking about biological or legal differences. There were no biological or legal distinctions here. My point was about social differences, which there are many between men and women.

As Bill said, there should be NO difference when the autonomy of any human being has been violated. If YOU personally don't mind and don't think it's a violation, fine, but don't perpetuate the bogus idea that a crime for a woman is any different for a crime for a man, regardless of how the criminal justice system may treat the woman.

remember seeing those statues of lady justice holding the scales? she's blindfolded for a reason.

I didn't say the crimes should be treated differently. If one files a charge the case should be prosecuted irrespective of gender, and it obviously was because she was convicted. I never expressed any objection to her being convicted of the crime. Her conduct obviously met the elements of the statute. I said that the guy was a sissy for filing charges. Please read what was posted before you get on your high horse. Dude.:P

I never expressed any objection to her being convicted of the crime. Her conduct obviously met the elements of the statute.

oh really? read what you wrote below...

Would I call the cops and put somebody through the criminal justice system because they did that to me? No. Even if I didn't want the BJ. For the same reason, I wouldn't call the cops if a woman slapped me. Why? The harm done to me doesn't justify the harm that the criminal justice system will do to them. Again, it's different story for a woman

I'm not on a high hoarse, thank you very much. If I sounded that way, sorry, but this is an issue that pisses me off. The fact is that you're perpetuating an unfaire double-standard. It DOES exist, as you have said, which shows us you are master at stating the obvious, but it SHOULDN'T exist. If a male high school teacher comes onto a young girl, he's a pervert. If it's a female teacher coming on to a young boy, it's looked at as a huge score and an episode of getting lucky, of becoming a man, for the boy.

Why would he be a sissy for filing charges? He should just let it go, like you said you would do? Sex offenders, what this woman was, aren't just men. And what they do is criminal. It should be stopped.

I'd like to see a show of hands from all guys who, if awakened by a gorgeous supermodel, would immediately reach for the phone and call the police and report a sexual assault?

Now I'd like to see a show of hands of how many of you would call the cops if you were awakened by a fat, slovenly female with most of her teeth missing and hairy armpits doing the same thing?

I'd like to see a show of hands from all guys who, if awakened by a gorgeous supermodel, would immediately reach for the phone and call the police and report a sexual assault?

Now I'd like to see a show of hands of how many of you would call the cops if you were awakened by a fat, slovenly female with most of her teeth missing and hairy armpits doing the same thing?

One's responses to these scenarios would certainly go to demonstrating the double standard, now wouldn't it? And I'm guilty of it too but it's something to fight against.

>if awakened by a gorgeous supermodel . . .

>fat, slovenly female with most of her teeth missing . . .

The reason I would call the police would have nothing to do with how 'turned on' by how she would look. The reason is that a stalker that breaks into your house and tries something like that is dangerous no matter what she looks like. You are confusing your fantasies and reality. Life really isn't like a Penthouse letter, and if you ever do find someone who has just broken into your house and is coming after you, chances are it's not because your animal magnetism was too much for her to resist.

>if awakened by a gorgeous supermodel . . .

>fat, slovenly female with most of her teeth missing . . .

The reason I would call the police would have nothing to do with how 'turned on' by how she would look. The reason is that a stalker that breaks into your house and tries something like that is dangerous no matter what she looks like. You are confusing your fantasies and reality. Life really isn't like a Penthouse letter, and if you ever do find someone who has just broken into your house and is coming after you, chances are it's not because your animal magnetism was too much for her to resist.

Who said anything about her breaking into my house?

I never expressed any objection to her being convicted of the crime. Her conduct obviously met the elements of the statute.

oh really? read what you wrote below...

Would I call the cops and put somebody through the criminal justice system because they did that to me? No. Even if I didn't want the BJ. For the same reason, I wouldn't call the cops if a woman slapped me. Why? The harm done to me doesn't justify the harm that the criminal justice system will do to them. Again, it's different story for a woman

I'm not on a high hoarse, thank you very much. Don't accuse me of self-righteous triumphalism when you don't know me. The fact is that you're perpetuating an unfaire double-standard. It DOES exist, as you have said, which shows us you are master at stating the obvious, but it SHOULDN'T exist. If a male high school teacher comes onto a young girl, he's a pervert. If it's a female teacher coming on to a young boy, it's looked at as a huge score and an episode of getting lucky, of becoming a man, for the boy.

Why would he be a sissy for filing charges? He should just let it go, like you said you would do? Sex offenders, what this woman was, aren't just men. And what they do is criminal. It should be stopped.

Nowhere in that quote do I object to her being convicted. I stated what I would do, and that was not file charges. There are no statements in my post where I objected to the conviction. I said I wouldn't have pressed charges. That's all, and that's my right. Your high horse has obviously blinded your vision of the quote. I disagree that the double standard shouldn't exist. It's actually quite nice to hold the door for a woman.:P

By the way, your analogy of male and female school teachers isn't quite apropo. Female school teachers spend time in jail for doing it with young male students. As well they should. Children are a different matter.