Duckwater

Excecution of Iraq Chopper Shoot Down Survivor

Islam isn't any more fucked up than christianity or any other religion. (If you read the texts of them, you'll see) All of them are equally silly. All of them are dangerous in the hands of stupid zealots. All of them produce nothing but division and conflict. They should all be relegated to history, where they can no longer harm anyone.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Islam isn't any more fucked up than christianity or any other religion. (If you read the texts of them, you'll see) All of them are equally silly. All of them are dangerous in the hands of stupid zealots. All of them produce nothing but division and conflict. They should all be relegated to history, where they can no longer harm anyone.

That is an interesting observation, one also made before you by guys with names like by Marx, Ingels, Lenin, and Stalin. DYOC.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Islam isn't any more fucked up than christianity or any other religion.

I disagree but I should have also posted that I think all religions (except wicca:)
I think Islam is the most f-ed up of all. FUNDIMENTAL Islam is totally f-ed up with all the martyrdom, killing of Christians and 70 virgins and endless wine crap.

But, I guess Eric Rudolph killed in the name of Christianity bit he is definetly not as embraced a these Islam assholes. There were many thousands of Muslims dancing in the street on 911. I know of no Christians that have any love for Rudolph or what he did.

--

Thats exactly what I saw when the Marine killed the unarmed, injured Iraqi, beeing flat on the ground...

What you "saw"? Were you there? Oh I see, what you saw on TV......

May I recommend that you first walk a kilometer in those soldiers boots, then you'll be able to give a direct, educated account of what occurred during those "combat" operations...

It's time we dropped a few on their precious fucking mosques. I suggest waiting 'til a Friday, so as many of the faithful as possible will be there, then use napalm. Or better yet, Willie Pete. It would be a suckful thing to do, but nothing seems to impress these people.

The ace up the sleeve would be to nuke fucking Mecca. And I'm serious about that.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Oh yeah, I forgot, being an atheist automatically make me a communist. I hate to disappoint you but I am as red blooded American as you are. Born here, raised here, educated here. Yep, my US credentials are all in order. Communist is not one of them.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.

Nope, Islam is just the latest trend in fundementalist religion. And it is also a relative rookie at it. Christianity is, by far, the most proficient at killing in the name of god. Remember the crusades, the inquisition and the holocaust. All perpetrated by christians. Look now, the bulk of domestic terrorism is perpetrated by groups and individuals who identify themselves as christians and/or christian identity. Eric Rudolph had, and still has, plenty of supporters, he just doesn't have the celebrity of an Osama Bin Laden.

As far as the idiots dancing in the streets following 9-11, be very careful what you see on the boob tube. There were more than a few incidents where the media was caught using file footage that was from events unrelated to the attacks. And even if it were so, I blame the image problem squarely on our shoulders. We are the best country in the entire world. No place is better. Yet our image on the world stage is shit. Why? We need to take a serious look at why we are unable to sell America to the rest of the world.

The only bummer is that they caught them AFTER they shit the thing down.>:(

Are you honestly telling me you can't see the difference between the two situations?! I've always respected your points of view on other posts, even though I didn't always agree with them, but I'm really kind of disgusted that people can't differentiate the two situations here...

Jeiber, there is differences, for not two situations are exactly alike, but there is more similarities than differences.

First of all in the first situation there was a U.S military member and an insurgent, in the second there was an insurgent and a contractor, who basicaly is the same as a soldier but making three times as much.

In the first situation we have a soldier executing an unarmed, injured person from a previous attack, and in the second situation we have exactly the same.

In the first situation it was argued about its necesity, its conveniency, etc, etc. in the second situation the same thing can be argued.

In the fist situation the American soldier was a hero, in the second situation the iraqui insurgent (freedom fighter) is a criminal. Seems a bit unfair, doesn´t it?

And FYI, the initial reports are that the person shot wasn't even an American, so I'm not just 'defending my own' - I'm defending the poor guy that was clearly unarmed, injured, and begging for help, regardless of nationality.

Fair enough, and i fully agree with you that it was a despicable act, as despicable as what that U.S marine did to the wounded insurgent. However, and many will disagree with me, i would think the U.S should be held to a higher standard even if it is only because they are the ones invading and because they have the logistics to hold the prisoners. I have my doubts the other way around is true.

I only wanted to point out the double standard. What did you think about that U.S marine that killed the wounded insurgent, do you think he is a hero?

who brought down the civilian 'copter. Bummer, huh?

I believe there are no civilian helicopters in Iraq at the moment.

Among the dead were six American employees of the security firm Blackwater USA, three Bulgarian crew members and two Fijian security guards.

Blackwater USA is a cmpany that recruits mercenaries and hire them to the U.S. so i don´t know where you get that civilian BS.

"the commercial helicopter" was "owned and operated by Heli-Air Services, a Bulgarian subcontractor to SkyLink Air and Logistic Support under contract to Blackwater in support of a Department of Defense contract."

Yep, no chance of being civilian. Which make it in my opinion a legitimate target. Although executing the lone survivor was hideous IMO.

The ace up the sleeve would be to nuke fucking Mecca. And I'm serious about that.

You would be nuking fucking mecca, just because you can. Then some idelogist would write about how it saved thousands of lives and you will have a dozen more heroes to add to the collection of heroes who didn´t do anything heroic.

The problem is when the terrorists get hold of a nuke and decide to nuke fucking New York or fucking Vatican just because they can. Then maybe while you and your family roast at over 1000 degrees whatever unit you like you will be thinking that it would have been better to leave the nukes alone and stop feeding Al-Qaueda with new recruits.

Blackwater USA is a cmpany that recruits mercenaries and hire them to the U.S. so i don´t know where you get that civilian BS.

At first, I wondered how you were so sure of that. Then, I remembered, you know everything.:S
[/sarcasm]

If you would actually take time to research something you might actually know that the company is involved primarily in police and military training.

I know it must be difficult, and it probably isn't as fun for you, but it would be nice if you would actually base at least some of what you say on fact rather than the obvious anti-american mentality so apparent in the majority of your posts.:|

Yep, no chance of being civilian. Which make it in my opinion a legitimate target. Although executing the lone survivor was hideous IMO.

Using that same logic, the bombings in Spain were fully justified since the military rides the trains too...

Let's try this ONE more time, m'kay?

Bodyguards and security personnel ARE NOT MILITARY!!!

Hopefully the formatting will cause that to catch your eye, because nothing else has seemed to.

If you want an idea of what those bodyguards and security personnel can/can't do, why don't you drop an email on Clay, since he's over there in Iraq right now...I'm sure he could give you some good info.

Of course, I'm equally sure you'll ignore it like you have all the other information you've been given about the military.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Using that same logic, the bombings in Spain were fully justified since the military rides the trains too...

Let's try this ONE more time, m'kay?

Bodyguards and security personnel ARE NOT MILITARY!!!

Hopefully the formatting will cause that to catch your eye, because nothing else has seemed to.

If you want an idea of what those bodyguards and security personnel can/can't do, why don't you drop an email on Clay, since he's over there in Iraq right now...I'm sure he could give you some good info.

Of course, I'm equally sure you'll ignore it like you have all the other information you've been given about the military.

The same reasoning was used by Al Qaeda to justify the WTC attacks. Scary, huh?

Jeiber, there is differences, for not two situations are exactly alike, but there is more similarities than differences.

BS.

In one situation you had just had a firefight. An enemy was clearly PLAYING dead and it is a common attack to pretend to be dead and then open fire, or detonate an IED.

In the other you have a CIVILIAN (yes, civilian) helicopter shot down and the lone survivor was begging for aid and was no threat.

You have no clue about military protocols, the Geneva Conventions, and your hatred of America is showing.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334