rhino

They shouldn't let this fucker even wear the uniform...

the reality is that no one really gives a shit.

There's the true part.

So why not ignore it and only respond when there is legitimate content to respond to? There's a lot more than just one guy here with a victim complex - It's an entire industry nowadays and very trendy.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

OK, that's just plain funny for the potential irritation factor depending on the audience

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Ron, you post is not really up to standard. What is so exciting to you to point out more and more that Narcimund is gay/feels beeing treated like a second-class citizen/has a victim's complex? If he is, what the hell do you have to do with that? WTF has this thread to do with that?? [:/]

The individual in question is constantly griping and whining about how he is subject to maltreatment due to his sexual preference, when the reality is that no one really gives a shit. That being said, it's rather irritating to endure the constant whining, and the pathetic attempts to tie his own self-induced victimization complex to any and all threads about someone else who he percieves as the victim of persecution.

That does not explain anything to my question. It's Ron I'd like to answer me.

If your judgement about "the individual in question" is correct or not, who knows? It depends on how close you are to that "individual in question", how good you really know him.

I'd love to have Ron's reply. OK, Ron?

Thx :P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

OK

The individual in question is constantly griping and whining about how he is subject to maltreatment due to his sexual preference, when the reality is that no one really gives a shit. That being said, it's rather irritating to endure the constant whining, and the pathetic attempts to tie his own self-induced victimization complex to any and all threads about someone else who he percieves as the victim of persecution.

I actually do give a shit that he feels like he has been wronged. I don't agree with him.

But its not like I don't care.

Other than that DM said it pretty good.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

OK

I actually do give a shit that he feels like he has been wronged. I don't agree with him.

But its not like I don't care.

Other than that DM said it pretty good.

Ron, dear, heaven knows that more than one or more times, I disagreed with you and vice versa. But we never got to be "personal".

Your statements about Narcimund in my eyes were more than personal. Discrimination came into my mind. JFYI: I do not know him. Never met him. Only your posts made me wonder....On what else did you ever give a shit, Ron?

Cya
Christel

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Your statements about Narcimund in my eyes were more than personal. Discrimination came into my mind

See you are wrong...I treat him as he ASKS to be treated.

I know plenty of folks that are gay..they do not wear it like a red badge of courage. They don't mope about claiming that "the man" is destroying them. And even when they do...They don't take any chance to claim they are being treated like second class citizens.

Before you respond...Ask yourself this:

Since Narci is NOT MUSLIM....Why did he answer the way he did?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I think the thread should be locked or put back on track.

The subject killed fellow soldiers in a cowardly attack while his victims slept. After his cowardly act he decided to cower behind his mother and her assertion that he was at risk becuase of his religion. But he had in fact planned on this type of attack many years in advance, like a soldier he took his opertunity when he saw it. He planned, executed and tried to hide his actions, not the display of an insane person, but one who is aware and capable of understanding.

A persons sexuality is his right, as is his religion. I stand on the wall so he can have that right, and as long as it hurts no one physically I do not care what he does in his bed. I do how ever not believe a person should have further rights based on his religion, race , sexuality or monetary status, call me an idealist.

Maybe one day we can have that total equality Dr. King so wanted for ALL of us.

So now that I re-side tracked the thread, may Akbar find forgivenes from his god when he meets him.
I can not find in me to forgive as of yet, and that will be my sin to deal with.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I think the thread should be locked or put back on track.

The subject killed fellow soldiers in a cowardly attack while his victims slept. After his cowardly act he decided to cower behind his mother and her assertion that he was at risk becuase of his religion. But he had in fact planned on this type of attack many years in advance, like a soldier he took his opertunity when he saw it. He planned, executed and tried to hide his actions, not the display of an insane person, but one who is aware and capable of understanding.

A persons sexuality is his right, as is his religion. I stand on the wall so he can have that right, and as long as it hurts no one physically I do not care what he does in his bed. I do how ever not believe a person should have further rights based on his religion, race , sexuality or monetary status, call me an idealist.

Maybe one day we can have that total equality Dr. King so wanted for ALL of us.

So now that I re-side tracked the thread, may Akbar find forgivenes from his god when he meets him.
I can not find in me to forgive as of yet, and that will be my sin to deal with.

Matt

Well said and a good idea to come back to original thread. That one is interesting enough to have a look on it.
:)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Keogh - (KEE-oh) anglicization of Irish MacEochaidh; Eochaidh is a personal name, but adopted by a family with three distinct septs. John Keogh of Dublin was an early pioneer of Catholic Emancipation. In some cases Keogh was anglicized to O'Hoey or Hoy, septs descended from the early kings of Ulster. Kehoe, Hoey, Hoy, K'Eogh, O'Hoey, Haughey,

I totally agree.
A close friend of mine just got back from iraq after being down range for two years. The way he returned to us was a completely different person who cant talk about his time away without a great deal of pain. The last thing these soldiers should be worried about is if they can trust the guy that is supposed to have his back.
Murder under the guise of religious beliefs is still murder in any ones language, he deserves to be punished accordingly.

Let me ask you all. If it was a member of your Family that had been killed by this asswipe would you be concerned what creed of life he came from or his colour?

Myself. I would not give a F@;k

Let the punishment fit the crime

Funny thing is they've put him in a 'vest'! I think he should get the firing squad not a lethal injection.

If this piece of human garbage had one ounce of dignity, he would demand a firing squad.

It is a nice thought, however, not going to happen. He will go to Fort Leavenworth, and sit with 5 other military inmates on death row. I was a civilian rehabilitation therapist at the Disciplinary Barracks there at Fort Leavenworth. They have very strict rules, unlike most prisons (they can't even borrow a magazine from another inmate without being charged for 'trafficking'). Anyway, the point I am making is, he has no choice in his execution. It will be lethal injection. After several years of appeals. Another inmate who was on death row: Kreitzer (for shooting several soldiers-wounding like 15 and killing an officer at Ft. Bragg in 1995) has just had his sentence reduced and is going back to trial because he is "crazy". I think anyone who lobs a grenade in fellow soldiers' tents during a time of war IS crazy AND deserves to die.
Jen