Skyrad

Would you leave the USA?

Those who do not remember the mistakes of the past...!

.... are doing the same old mistakes still today: Just have a look on the battle fields in the world.

The US seems not to learn. They want others to do but, refuse to take any advantage of the past. What a pity. Could cost them a lot.

:|

Ya know it seems to me if some one had premetivly taken care of Hilter Like the U.S did with Sadam, the world would be a much different place don't you think?
I know that the U.S went in under what now appears to be bad intel but honestly, tell me that the majority of the people in Iraq are worse off for it.
How dare we hand the Iraqs the ability to govern their own destiny? We should have left them under the thumb of that sadistic dictator and his two lunitic sons. What were we thinking?

Come on people get a grip>:(

We talking about the WTC here?

and still the same old lie is perpetuated.... Watch my lips (fingers) IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WTC ATTOCITY>:(

And even if it did, slaughering kids in Iraq would make use all feel sooo much better?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

2 wrongs make a right, right?

There had to be a better way, is all I'm saying.

You know, the thing that gets me about bring the Kurd thing up all the times is that we let it happen and did fuck all at the time and then cite it as a really great reason to go-a-murdering..Realilty check.. we KNEW exactly what SH was like for years and years and years, even helped him!

IMHO, the main reason for Gulf disaster II was political NOT humanitarian - proove to me I'm wrong..

(.)Y(.)

Picture this.
A man is running around town killing people and taking their stuff. He has said openly that if he gets a chance, he will try to kill you. In fact, he has actually tried and failed to kill some one in your family. If the only way to make him stop is to kill him, then is it really "two wrongs"?

What better way did you have in mind. How about U.N sanctions? Oh wait that didn't work. Did it? Perhaps we should have asked nicely. That would have sorted everything out.

Hi Kevin (excuse the delay ... had to gett and another G&T)
Right.......
I still dont get it (sorry) A mad man..(supported by the west) is allowed to go around saying that he will kill us all (if he could, but we know that he really doesn't have the means )... blabla bla...
Do you
(A)go kill his neighbours kids and friends etc.. (and not expect to piss too many people off:S)
(B) go after him personnally (and we had the chance at the end of GW I) but georgies daddy bottled it

(.)Y(.)

Last year while in Norway, I was attending a party when suddenly, the cops showed up, grabed several people out of the crowd and pissed tested them right there and then. I thought to my self, I guess I'm not in kansas anymore.
The rest of the world is a nice place to visit, but I'm not sure I'd want to live there

I would rater pass a piss test, and jump legally from big walls than not jump a big wall at all ;)

Come on Kevin! Is that all you remember from travelling?

What better way did you have in mind. How about U.N sanctions? Oh wait that didn't work. Did it? Perhaps we should have asked nicely. That would have sorted everything out.

Not too sure but murder should have been the last resort and I'm not convinced that we were any where near to that.
We lost our patience, and as most of us know, as soon as you loose your patience and temper... you loose the argument.

SH was NOT in a position to hurt us, not by a very, very long shot.

He wasn't being very nice to his own people.... so we helped him out by doing his evil work for him.... we bombed them almost back to the stoneage! Nice job.

(.)Y(.)

He wasn't being very nice to his own people....

::Miss Manners voice:: Oh so right...he wasn't very nice...Tsk tsk...we should slap him on the wrist and tell him he is being a bad little boy {shifts little blue helmet} Now that should do it...::Miss Manners voice::

~R+R:)...BTW, I do believe there could have been a better way...but it involves quiet, covert operations...B|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Hi Miss.... <> that's not what I said ... and that's not what we did... we killed his neirbourghs INNOCENT kids.... How can that be right?

If the police cannt arrest someone, they dont just blast away at his appartment and hope to hit him.... or do they??

(.)Y(.)

I admit that there was much more about Norway that I liked than what I disliked. The landscape is incredible and the people are great. No doubt the place is cool. (Especially in winter)
While I was in Norway, I read an article in a Norwegian news paper about a group of young adults that had gone on some sort of hedonistic pleasure cruise some where else in the world. Not Norway.
Apparently, some photos had gotten out and that's when the trouble started.
The young Norwegian adults were being charged with lewd behavior because their actions were against Norwegian law even though it was not against the law where the cruise took place. I left before I could find out what the outcome of that was. either way I think its a bit intrusive.
Now I don't smoke pot. If I go to Amsterdam, I know I can (if I wanted) smoke a joint and come back to the good old U.S.A and not worry about what will happen to me because I smoked pot in a country where it is legal.

I admit that there was much more about Norway that I liked than what I disliked. The landscape is incredible and the people are great. No doubt the place is cool. (Especially in winter)
While I was in Norway, I read an article in a Norwegian news paper about a group of young adults that had gone on some sort of hedonistic pleasure cruise some where else in the world. Not Norway.
Apparently, some photos had gotten out and that's when the trouble started.
The young Norwegian adults were being charged with lewd behavior because their actions were against Norwegian law even though it was not against the law where the cruise took place. I left before I could find out what the outcome of that was. either way I think its a bit intrusive.
Now I don't smoke pot. If I go to Amsterdam, I know I can (if I wanted) smoke a joint and come back to the good old U.S.A and not worry about what will happen to me because I smoked pot in a country where it is legal.

Oh well. That fully explains your point of view in actual thread. Who ever might understand.
:S

dudeist skydiver # 3105

but georgies daddy bottled it

Finally we find common ground!

Yes GB1 should have turned the whole place into
a self illuminating glass top parking lot...

But then..how would we get our oil out?

When SH put the contract out on GB1...he forgot GB2
is a Texas Raised..."Lookin' for the man that threatened my pa"
kind of guy...

"You wanna play it easy..we'll play it easy, you wanna play it rough...
we'll play it rough!"
~Corbin Dallas

"Just put the bead of that M60 right on his fagotty little ascot, if he blinks, cut him in half..
we are never OUT GUNNED!"
~can't remember the movie:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Oh well. That fully explains your point of view in actual thread. Who ever might understand.
:S

Ummmmmmm...I understand completely. He is making a point that he appreciates the differences in laws from the USA and gave an example taking place in Norway...That he has a right to privacy here...that might not be afforded elsewhere...I believe it is you "Who ever might [not] understand."

He was actually trying to get back on topic as opposed to the stereotypical thread drift back to the Iraq war...:SB|...

~R+R:D...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Unfortunately the old Maxim "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" still holds true. It did then and it does today. The US supported Sadam in an attempt to keep Iraq from becoming an islamic state like Iran and Iran was openly hostile to the U.S. Remember the hostage situation?
If some one else wants to fight the battle for you then let them do it. Good policy? Debatable to be sure but nearly every country in the world has done it at one time or another

He was actually trying to get back on topic as opposed to the stereotypical thread drift back to the Iraq war......

Sorry, I'll just wind my neck in then.. Goodnight All.

(.)Y(.)

incumbent politicians who buy elections from uninformed populace, oil scandals, etc, unchecked police power, rampant racism and class conflict... but it is all above board, on the table.

So a real home from home eh? :D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

And if it wern't for the French (AKA Cheese eating surrender monkeys) you colonials would still be saluting her majesty! So I wouldn't start shouting to loud if I were you.
As for the enemy of my enemy is my friend... Stalin killed over 20 Million people, but he was the enemy of Hitler. Sounds like a great way of getting into bed with the devil. Thinking like that is one reason why the US is in the shit its in right now. Remember the heroic Mujahadin fighters your enemys enemy? Old uncle Sam trained them equiped them and supported them financialy. Great guys wern't they? Thanks to that effort we ended up with Usama Bin Laden the Taliban and the terrorist camps. Pretty short sighted thinking (again!):S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca