markd_nscr986

Al Jazeera reports Al Zarqawi capture

Al Jazeera is reporting Al Zarqarwi's capture......

http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_id=6517

Hopefully it's true,but you know how Al Jazeera can be:S:P

I find it hard to disagree with this guy even though I oppose capital punishment:

" hope that this is true. should we b uirn him, beeheaad him, rip his body to pieces, spiit on him, throw him to a pack of lions, rip his body into shreds using a knife, throw him into the ocean, cuut him into little tiny pieces? "

Hopefully it's true,but you know how Al Jazeera can
Marc

Haven't seen the story picked up elsewhere - dateline was 7:00 am GMT - it's now 21:18 GMT - we can still hope. Perhaps recent stories at least indicate that our guys are tightening the noose.

(Rebeccas, not directed at you. It's a general comment...)

what a sad day it is, if it is true but zionists cruuusadeers donot think that insurgency will stop, you donot even know what is store for you in coming year. no peace with you, pls die and die in a big numbers
Standard Comment (Click to Rate) Ali from Turkey

While I agree that some of the retributive comments are harsh, so is this one.

One value to being able to read the site is to read the reader's comments....it tends to give you a feel for what the "common person" is thinking, both good and bad, on all sides.

I sincerely hope it's true...time will tell.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

The discussion on that page is really scary...

The spelling & grammar on that page is REALLY scary. "Sewerside Bummers" says "Carl from California"!!!!

Oh. Wait a minute... Maybe he's from Muscle Beach and doesn't actually mean "Suicide Bombers" after all!!:S

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Mike, I noticed that too. After reading some of the more well structured comments and seeing the skipped letters and varient spellings, I suspect that there is software imbedded to prevent some words from being posted as written, such as bomb, suicide, muslim, and so forth.

At least, I hope so.

Justin, I know that. My comment was in response to the person who originally posted something that they found reprehensible (as I did). I was just providing the other side of the comments there, too.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

"I suspect that there is software imbedded to prevent some words from being posted as written, such as bomb, suicide, muslim, and so forth."

Awww..... 'Chelle.... Now you've spoilt it for me![:/] I thought I'd stumbled across some new amusing aspect of the whole California / Arabic lifestyle :D:ph34r:. My nasty mind was running riot at just what a "Sewerside Bummer" was!:$ Just in case you are wrong... Anyone else want to speculate?

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Justin, I know that. My comment was in response to the person who originally posted something that they found reprehensible (as I did). I was just providing the other side of the comments there, too.

Michele, I know. My comments weren't really aimed at you. Just trying to point out that when people get emotional they post things that are in really poor taste. Some times it even happens without the emotions :P However, i think it is wise for all of us to remember that it happens on both sides, like you were pointing out.

The discussion on that page is really scary...

The spelling & grammar on that page is REALLY scary. "Sewerside Bummers" says "Carl from California"!!!!

Oh. Wait a minute... Maybe he's from Muscle Beach and doesn't actually mean "Suicide Bombers" after all!!:S

Mike.

LOL, but I suspect this is an intentional play on the name, dunno about you but I hate the Foxism "homicide bombers", it seems to match the intent of all bombers even those who don't kill themselves.

well, I won't believe it until I see it in some more reputable publication.

Not to say that it wouldn't be a great thing is someone finally disposed of this piece of human dogs&*t.

If it is true why tell anyone:) His followers will just have to wait for his next big plan rather than appoint a replacement.;)

R.i.P.

I don't see anything worse in the messages posted there than some of the messages posted on dropzone.com.

Their version of: nuke them and turn it into a big glass parking lot.

Dropzone.com is not exactly claiming to be a reputable new agency...... Or did something change I was unaware of?

Keep spinning though... It is fun to watch!

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty