tunaplanet

Who is the least biased?

About 4 or 5 years back when I discovered Fox News I was relieved because I felt there truly was not an unbiased network news source. However, I have to be honest and say that I have been watching CNN lately and feel they have been quite fair in their reporting. This was a relief to me because I thought of them as the Clinton News Network.

I still watch Fox, but I do switch many times to CNN. MSNBC seems to be a joke. CBS has proven to be the biggest joke of them all. CBS should stick with sitcoms and crime dramas. I have no opinion whatsoever on NBC or ABC news.

FOX has proven to be the most neutral of all the networks. The liberals hate FOX because they don't follow the rest of the network sheep in being biased. Oh, trust me, liberals do all they can to make people believe FOX is biased but in the end they are extremely neutral.

Forty-two

Just a few thoughts:

CBS is owned by Viacom whos Chairman is a strong Bush supporter and is vocal about wanting him to win.

NBC is owned by GE, one of the big biz that people bitch the GOP protects.

ABC is owned by Disney, the company that refused to carry F911

Fox is owned by Murdoch, a known and very vocal republican.

Absolutely pointless question.

They are all biased. Every one of them. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NPR, PBS, Bloomberg.

The only one that can arguably called ubiased is C-SPAN, but it's as boring as hell.

The only way to get an unbiased account is to pull from a handfull of sources. This has always been the case, and it always will.

Anyone who watches one source exclusively will be wrong.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.