Muenkel

What's the deal with Kerry's "tan?"

Noooooooo.....it's not the power. It's the deep wrinkles that really get me going..:D

(I'm totally being sarcastic about finding them both hot. I do not in any way want to have relations with either of these two men.)

Does that mean Bill Clinton relations or everyone elses relations?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Noooooooo.....it's not the power. It's the deep wrinkles that really get me going..:D

(I'm totally being sarcastic about finding them both hot. I do not in any way want to have relations with either of these two men.)

Oh thank goodness. I thought maybe you were joking, but you never know... a lot of women DO think they're both hot (but in those cases, I'm pretty sure it is the power - I hope it is)

Whew! OK, it's all OK now.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Kerry has a fake tan!!!??? :o

Well, no way am I voting for a man with a fake tan... Definitely voting for Bush now! Thank you for pointing out this most important point that I had not even realized. Whew! God only knows what would happen if we let someone with a fake tan run this country... I shudder to think...

:P:P:P

Remember 4 years ago when Al Gore showed up to the debate with the blush on his cheekbones? - trying to look like Ronald Reagan.

Must be part of the Democratic playbook. But at least it distracts us from the real issues.

I'm glad we have politicians to amuse us.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN ME

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT
YOU PAY MORE TAX WHILE POLITICIANS GET FAT
THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY JUST LIKE A RAT
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME... OF...THAT
...I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH
IF YOU'RE NOT GREEDY YOU WILL GO FAR
YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO
LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO
DOOMPADEE DOO

:ph34r:

Democrats talk about the errors made that led to a war in which 10,000 innocent people and 1000 US soldiers have been killed, and which is rapidly getting worse. Republicans complain about a fake tan, silly hair, football games and windsurfing. Interesting choice of issues.

Democrats talk about the errors made that led to a war in which 10,000 innocent people and 1000 US soldiers have been killed, and which is rapidly getting worse. Republicans complain about a fake tan, silly hair, football games and windsurfing. Interesting choice of issues.

Yes, democrats are serious, issue driven politically saavy citizens, and republicans are aloof, dismissive airheads who just don't understand what's really going on. Got it.

. . =(_8^(1)

ROFLMAO.

Well, it's gotten us the White House 16 of the past 24 years so it must be working.

Don't fix what isn't broke, right?

Forty-two

Doesn't the MTV crowd and Hollywood overwhelmingly support the Democrats? Point well made, Bill.:S

BTW, notice the tan was missing tonight.:ph34r: