funks

Thats it, these fuckers need to die!

Did we broadcast the killing of a prisoner to the world? Did we post it to the internet so that their family could actually see their family member being butchered?

No we didn;t. Does it make the relatives of the dead happier that we didn't? I doubt it.

Compared to the killing, the putting it on video is totally fucking irrelivant to the families of whoever got killed.

Why is that so impossible to comprehend? Would you really be so much more upset if the murder of your mom was shown on TV than if she was just murdered quietly without any media coverage whatsoever?

Me, I'd be devastated that my mom was dead. I can't imagine myself thinking "Well at least she was murdered by some American soldier. It could have been Soooooo much worse - she might have been decapitated and it put on video. How fucking lucky am I that she was only blown to bits in the name of freeing all the other Iraqis that haven't yet been killed in the process of freeing all the 'other' Iraqis."

Did we broadcast the killing of a prisoner to the world? Did we post it to the internet so that their family could actually see their family member being butchered?

No we didn;t. Does it make the relatives of the dead happier that we didn't? I doubt it.

Compared to the killing, the putting it on video is totally fucking irrelivant to the families of whoever got killed.

Why is that so impossible to comprehend? Would you really be so much more upset if the murder of your mom was shown on TV than if she was just murdered quietly without any media coverage whatsoever?

Me, I'd be devastated that my mom was dead. I can't imagine myself thinking "Well at least she was murdered by some American soldier. It could have been Soooooo much worse - she might have been decapitated and it put on video. How fucking lucky am I that she was only blown to bits in the name of freeing all the other Iraqis that haven't yet been killed in the process of freeing all the 'other' Iraqis."

Why dont you just come out and say what you are trying to say. From what I am reading, you believe we are equally as guilty as the people executing these civilians?

From what I am reading, you believe we are equally as guilty as the people executing these civilians?

That's some twisted logic. I believe what he is saying is that the innocent civilians in Iraq are just as innocent as the people who died on 9/11.

No, go back and read all his posts. That is not what he is saying. You will see that he believes that the crimes we commited against iraqi prisoners are equal to the crimes the executioners have commited.

No, go back and read all his posts. That is not what he is saying. You will see that he believes that the crimes we commited against iraqi prisoners are equal to the crimes the executioners have commited.

Tell me, are you more disgusted by the murder of these people, or is it the manner in which they were murdered?

How can the most important thing here be the method by which they were murdered? Surely what is worse is that they died at all?

And if people can muster this much outrage about just ten deaths, why is there not a proportional out-pouring of emotion for ten thousand deaths?

See it looks from some angles that the coallition, despite the Washington spin that this is all some kind of humanitarian mission, doesn't really value Iraqi lives very highly. I mean 10,000 body bags worth of collateral damage is pretty fucking careless by anyones standards.

So, in light of the whole bunch of *big* shit thats still going on, it's somewhat hypocritical to get so up in arms about comparitively small retaliations like this. IMHO.

Tell me, are you more disgusted by the murder of these people, or is it the manner in which they were murdered?

How can the most important thing here be the method by which they were murdered? Surely what is worse is that they died at all?

And if people can muster this much outrage about just ten deaths, why is there not a proportional out-pouring of emotion for ten thousand deaths?

See it looks from some angles that the coallition, despite the Washington spin that this is all some kind of humanitarian mission, doesn't really value Iraqi lives very highly. I mean 10,000 body bags worth of collateral damage is pretty fucking careless by anyones standards.

So, in light of the whole bunch of *big* shit thats still going on, it's somewhat hypocritical to get so up in arms about comparitively small retaliations like this. IMHO.

Sorry, have to disagree with you once again. I do believe the executions are worse than the "collateral damage". Keep in mind part of that "collateral damage" also includes US soldiers. It is a fact of war that innocent people are going to die. There is a BIG difference between an innocent person dying because they were caught in the crossfire or because a shell exploded to close to them and the executions of people kidnapped off the street for the sole purpose of being murdered. Big Big difference.

We along with the people that have been murdered are there to help these people. If 10,000 have died they should consider themselves lucky. If i had my way, that number would be in the millions. Sorry to be sadistic, but fuck all of them at this point. If they want to play dirty then we should too. Nuke em.

I never cease to be amazed at the different justifications you identify between your treatment of your enemy and your enemy's treatment of it's enemy.

I think anyone that tried to justify those actions "cutting an innocent man's head off and brutally murdering the rest" is a coward..

I said COWARD. That type of person probably wears a mask at night themselves.

Who agrees with me?

Rhino

I wonder if the dead "casualties" and their bereaved families would have thought there is a difference.

Those "dead casualties" were probably firing at coalition soldiers.

Not driving a truck trying to make a living.

The comparisons I hear on here are IDIOTIC.

Rhino

and furthermore the innocent irakies are as innocent as the inocent contractor who was beheaded.

Those innocent Iraqi's were casualties of war. Unfortunately it happens. And some of them weren't so innocent. They walk teh streets by day saying "Go Bush" but by night they would rape your mom, sister and daughter then behead them in the name of Jihad.

You are out of your damned mind.

Rhino

I never cease to be amazed at the different justifications you identify between your treatment of your enemy and your enemy's treatment of it's enemy.

I think anyone that tried to justify those actions "cutting an innocent man's head off and brutally murdering the rest" is a coward..

I said COWARD. That type of person probably wears a mask at night themselves.

Who agrees with me?

Rhino

I agree 100% - see my post above

"The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one" - rehmwa

Easy there -- how many of them do you know? As has been said, some of the the people who died in the WTC weren't nice. Some were probably embezzlers who stole people's whole livelihoods. It doesn't mean they deserved what happened to them.

People who just happen to live in war-torn countries also don't deserve what happens to them. And of course they're going to be pissed at whatever made their country war-torn.

They're people. All of us.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

That part of the world is breeding hatred at an alarming rate. Have you seen the pictures of the children wearing fake dynamite around their waists saying that they cannot wait to die in the name of jihad? They are blinded by what they like to consider religion. Someone who appears innocent today has the potential to grow into a martar for what they are being taught to believe in.

If this crap isnt dealt with swiftly and promptly then our children and their children will be living in a world overrun by maniacal murderous religious zealots.

... They walk teh streets by day saying "Go Bush" but by night they would rape your mom, sister and daughter then behead them in the name of Jihad.

Man, someone should send you over there as a diplomat or something, you've really know how all those Iraqis think and stuff. :P

Guess what. They made their own countrys worn torn. We are there cleaning up THERE messes

Who -- the Iraqis? would that be that if they had simply submitted graciously to being invaded, then it would have been over much sooner?:S:S:S

Afghanistan? Well, personally, I think we have far more reason to be there. But we don't have enough of a presence there, and even the area around Kabul is not that safe.

What other country are you talking about? Saudi Arabia isn't war-torn right now, and a number of individual Saudis probably contribute to al-Qaeda.

But Saudis as a whole probably don't sympathize with them.

There were Americans who sympathized with Timothy McVeigh too -- does that mean that Americans are like that?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Afghanistan? Well, personally, I think we have far more reason to be there. But we don't have enough of a presence there, and even the area around Kabul is not that safe.

Sadly the biggest success in Afghanistan is heroin production which is now even greater than when the Taliban were in charge.

>They made their own countrys worn torn. We are there cleaning up THERE messes.

And Japan basically destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki themselves. And Dresden? They started those fires. And the American Indians were all pagan savages that just begged to be slaughtered. Remember, the victors write history - and they can say whatever they want.

And Japan basically destroyed Hiroshima and Nagasaki themselves.

Yes they did, by not surrendering to the Allies when given the chance.

"The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one" - rehmwa

Some were probably embezzlers who stole people's whole livelihoods. It doesn't mean they deserved what happened to them.

I didn't say they deserved anything? Why do you people read one thing and manifest what you want to have read? I don't get it?

People who just happen to live in war-torn countries also don't deserve what happens to them.

Again nice manifestation?

Rhino