LOL truth hurts for the libs

Really?

"We know where they are", Rumsfeld

"...deficit that will be small and short term", GWB

"Nation building, ABSOLUTELY NOT", GWB

"The Truth from General Hawley", Bodypilot90, 2003
www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=403048#403048

Tell us more about the truth.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Wow, you can't even admit when your own guys are so full of it can you?

Join a support group already

"Hi, my name is John, and I hate Bush and can't see past my hate of him to debate any other issue"
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Wow, you can't even admit when your own guys are so full of it can you?

Join a support group already

"Hi, my name is John, and I hate Bush and can't see past my hate of him to debate any other issue"

No - it's a fair response to someone who claims to be holier than thou. Have you yet heard Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld admit to a mistake?

No - it's a fair response to someone who claims to be holier than thou. Have you yet heard Bush, Cheney or Rumsfeld admit to a mistake?

What I have heard is Kerry slamming "Swift vets" and demanding that Bush slam them...But Kerry did NOTHING other than support Moveon, and Moore.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

But what do you think about the issue brought up by the cartoon?

You don't want to make Ron right when he says something like

about you, do you?
Oh, hello again!

about you, do you?

Pot and kettle. Trying to make out the faults lie all on one side is ridiculous. The truth hurts liars, not liberals. Liars abound on both sides.

Pot and kettle. Trying to make out the faults lie all on one side is ridiculous. The truth hurts liars, not liberals. Liars abound on both sides.

That MAY be true, but it still paints you as incapable of admitting the faults of the people you support in favor of bashing their rivals - proving nothing - and adding truth to what Ron surveyed about you.

In essance, you just proved him right, again.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about you, do you?

WOW...you should go into politics...you wrote alot of words..but said nothing to answer the question asked.

WOW...you should go into politics...you wrote alot of words..but said nothing to answer the question asked.

Ron, my initial response was to this

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1210845#1210845

A clearly one-sided statement. One that warrants a rebuttal. The truth is not the exclusive property of George W. Bush.

Why don't you do a forum search on Bodypilot90's posts and see just how many times he has posted here something he found on the internet that turned out to be totally bogus. I

Sorry, I just couldn't resist...:D

Link here...:D

mh

That is actually very funny and extremely timely... Personally, I am not voting for George Bush in this election, for no other reason than that in my opinion he has done a really crappy job of running the country. That being said, I think there is an inordinate amount of hypocrisy on both sides regarding issues such as this. I think it is slightly more threatening to the liberal viewpoint because they have a tendency (in my experience) to be much "holier than thou" about such things (and yes, I AM a liberal, for the most part anyways).
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

he almost never does.

Why don't you do a forum search on Bodypilot90's

comrad, I post stuff for amusement, comment. If you don't like what I post move to the next post.

he almost never does.

Why don't you do a forum search on Bodypilot90's

comrad, I post stuff for amusement, comment. If you don't like what I post move to the next post.

You post stuff KNOWING it to be untrue, for amusement?

You post stuff KNOWING it to be untrue, for amusement?

Is that a bit like posting stuff KNOWING it to be inflammatory, for amusement?

This is Speakers Corner during an election campaign; almost anything factual will inflame someone. But why endorse deliberate lies?

But why endorse deliberate lies?

I thought you'd already answered that, at least within the context of the forum:

For Amusement.

Cool - so we can compile a list of those who have no hesitation in lying to us because it amuses them.;)

It will destroy the credibility of any posts they make, of course, whether true or not. Rather like the boy who cried "Wolf".