narcimund

Marriage

If a gay marriage fails, it's because they're gay.
If a gay marriage seems to succeed, it's only because it hasn't failed yet.

If a straight marriage succeeds, it's because they're straight.
If a straight marriage fails, we all know it's because of the fags.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

I have two failed marriages and I thank you for letting me know why. It's been bothering me for years. Damn fags. Glad I quit smoking last year, maybe my third and current marriage will last.

Some Brit friends of mine told me that smoking fags will eventually lead to the dreaded "spotted dick" syndrome.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

If a straight marriage fails, we all know it's because of the fags.

How is a gay person at fault for my failed marriage?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I'm sorry, we don't allow levity in SC :D

Congrats on the still-stopped-smoking :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

And thank you for the jump my dear. Funny, when I quit I was a raging idiot. The sun shining too bright pissed my off. Now everyone seems to think I have gotten more mellow.

I found I hate smelling tandem studentys that smoke as well.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

>"if we let gays marry, then we're destroying the institution of marriage"

Absolutely right! Why, if Keith got married, I know Amy and I would be at each other's throats.

Well, DUH! If he married YOU!

Heh -

Heh heh

Heh hehee

Bwaahahahahahahahaha

Sorry -

Bwaahahahahahaha

Ok - *deep breath* I'm done now.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My point was What would make anyone think that trying to get gay marriages accepted would be easy?
The Politics will be brutal. Deal with it. If you really want to get married and really think its important dont expect it to be easy. It is not a very popular idea.

by the way I am totally against gay marriages and if you want to describe that as prejudiced then go ahead. I don't give a shit.

Why is it that people care what other people do in their private life?
How can one's marriage be threatened by another couple's union? Is it that all the tight ass insecured righteous anti gay marriage activists are afraid that they would switch teams if it became legal to do so?
Come on, let's keep the government out of citizens' private lives. Morality is like religion, it's a personal interpretation of conceptual matters that's better left in the private world!
Not my recollection of what this country was built upon.

My rant>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Having gay marriages says to the world that homosexuality is normal. No different then heterosexuality. I don't think it is normal. Most people do not think it is normal. I put gays on the same level as retardation. They shouldn't be discriminated against, but they are still not normal.

Having gay marriages says to the world that homosexuality is normal

Much like allowing women and then blacks to vote said to the world that women and blacks were equal to white men.

No different then heterosexuality

Who cares? And if so, why?

I put gays on the same level as retardation

In which terms? IQ? Disease? SHould we dispatch them to sanitoriums?

They shouldn't be discriminated against, but they are still not norma***
The famous BUT. I'm not racist, but...!!!

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

>"if we let gays marry, then we're destroying the institution of marriage"

Absolutely right! Why, if Keith got married, I know Amy and I would be at each other's throats.

Well...narcimund got married and now Jesse and I are splitting up. Coincidence? I think NOT!

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

>They shouldn't be discriminated against, but they are still not normal.

History has a long litany of people described in this way. Jews, blacks, Japanese - and in each case, people had lenghty, considered reasons why they were not normal. Jews love only money. Blacks are naturally shiftless. They must not marry whites; God had a reason he put them on a different continent, after all. Fortunately we as a people have gradually learned how foolish such sentiments are. We will, in time, learn that such sentiments are just as foolish when applied to gays. It's all a part of growing up as a culture.

Well...narcimund got married and now Jesse and I are splitting up. Coincidence? I think NOT!

We get a prize for every 5 heterosexual marriages we break up. I've already won the 10-function toaster. I'm going for the Combo-DVD-TV now!

First Class Citizen Twice Over

We get a prize for every 5 heterosexual marriages we break up. I've already won the 10-function toaster. I'm going for the Combo-DVD-TV now!

Sadly, I'm not even up to a two function toaster :( and a simple clock radio with cassette player seems a far off distant dream.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

I see that you refer to God. Do you read the bible? Do you believe in what it says? If so the bible specifically denounces homosexuality in no uncertain words. Apparently the bible must not be included in your "growing up as a culture", which I consider to be an awfully conceded statement. There is no way possible for you or anyone to have enough perspective on our culture to consider it "growing up". This is the only culture we really know. We have clues as to past cultures, but we really don't truly understand what it was like for people in the past and only understand what we see today.

By the way I don't believe in the bible or God as seen through Christianity or any other religion.