mailin

9/11 Pentagon attack...

When you study ACTUAL crashes and understand the impact forces involved an airliner hitting at over 250 knots into a reinforced HARD building you aren't going to have any piece bigger than a fist left. The "G" forces can exceed 300 Gs!

Come on people. Stop promoting this shit. Why do we have to look at Snopes every time AFTER we pass on this drivel?

here are some links to answer questions, or raise them, whichever you prefer.

Anyone wanna dig up the pics of that dude standing at the top of WTC 1 just as the plane was about to hit? That'd be a hoot!

we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

wishers never choose, choosers never wish

When you study ACTUAL crashes and understand the impact forces involved an airliner hitting at over 250 knots into a reinforced HARD building you aren't going to have any piece bigger than a fist left. The "G" forces can exceed 300 Gs!

Come on people. Stop promoting this shit. Why do we have to look at Snopes every time AFTER we pass on this drivel?

here are some links to answer questions, or raise them, whichever you prefer.

Anyone wanna dig up the pics of that dude standing at the top of WTC 1 just as the plane was about to hit? That'd be a hoot!

If you're talking about the backpacker dude with the plane coming in in the background, that's been shown to be photoshopped over and over...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

uhh... I seriously dont understand why this is even a theory... There were eyewitnesses, dead people and a wing of the pentagon destoryed.

The Pentagon was built to take a beating. Its not surprising there wasnt "alot" of damage.
By the way, The wing that was hit was luckily under construction. So it was pretty much empty. It wasnt as bad as it could have been.

If any of you are even considering this theory out of your hate/jealousy for the United States. Grow up. This shit happened.

uhh... I seriously dont understand why this is even a theory... There were eyewitnesses, dead people and a wing of the pentagon destoryed.

The Pentagon was built to take a beating. Its not surprising there wasnt "alot" of damage.
By the way, The wing that was hit was luckily under construction. So it was pretty much empty. It wasnt as bad as it could have been.

If any of you are even considering this theory out of your hate/jealousy for the United States. Grow up. This shit happened.

I don't remember hearing from anyone and I'm not saying it didn't happen. I just don't believe everything our goverment tells me to be true. Like the plane that was headed for the white house and made a turn and somehow hits the only part of the pentagon under construction. There were five eye witnesses that saw a plane near Flight 93 after it went down, but the goverment hasn't admitted to shooting it down.

Our Goverment causing these types of theories by not being straight forward. I mean how long did it take to even get a 911 commision up and running?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

I took a HUUUGE DUMP on a Boeing as we were flying over the Pentagon.

I'm sorry if the fumes may have dis-oriented the pilot.

:):P

edited to add: as a skydiver, that's not the first time that's happened.:P so much for the Great Jihad. It was actually Taco Bell.

:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I took a HUUUGE DUMP on a Boeing as we were flying over the Pentagon.

I'm sorry if the fumes may have dis-oriented the pilot.

:):P

edited to add: as a skydiver, that's not the first time that's happened.:P so much for the Great Jihad. It was actually Taco Bell.

:P

I know you are trying to be cute and funny but it didnt work... Your post is very toolish... That was a very real fucked up thing that happened where people I know and worked with were injured. I didnt know anyone that was killed. but christ man... That is your idea of comedy?

There is only one thing for you to do and it involves a shotgun, one shell and your mouth.

Let's not forget about the phone calls made from the airplane during the hijack.

Wag the dog!!!

That plane was shut down my friend. Did you notice they never played the "voices of passengers" in Moussai's trial? They are not real. Have you ever tried making a call from an airplane at 5K? Doenst work!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Let's not forget about the phone calls made from the airplane during the hijack.

Wag the dog!!!

That plane was shut down my friend. Did you notice they never played the "voices of passengers" in Moussai's trial? They are not real. Have you ever tried making a call from an airplane at 5K? Doenst work!!!

................................................. Right.

>Have you ever tried making a call from an airplane at 5K?

Yep, literally hundreds of times. Works about 40% of the time depending on where the plane is, its attitude, nearby jammers, line of sight from the windows etc. Works better near cities where the tower patterns are not as flat.