Tee

Izone camera

Because this is so great, I thought I would share it with all of you.
You know how when you go to new dz's and boogies you have the opportunity to jump with people from all over the place right? Well I picked myself up one of those I-zone polaroid cameras with the sticky film. They are great for taking pics of the new ppl you jump with.... and the polaroids are small enough that they stick right into your log book! :)Tee

Whats so interesting about Butts?, I never figured it out

You can't be serious....I looooooooove my hunny's butt:$. I don't know why though so can't explain it to you. But let's just say, there was a pic of him camera flying but didn't say who it was. I KNEW it was my baby b/c of....well, his butt. It's a beautiful thing.
Guys are just as obsessed with it. Just look at all the Reef ads.:P
MUCH LOVE AND BLUE SKIES!
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

Butts rule! LOL I love to grab a guy's nice cute ass when he's naked, just really pisses them off! HAHA!!!
My roommate has one of those cameras and they are pretty cool. I couldn't figure out where to put all the little tiny pics but now I know! I bet she'll let me take it to the DZ...great idea!
Sis

Ah butts...one of the top ten for getting married to Merrick (along with his nipple ring *G*). Gotta have it around every day to grab, lick, bite...whatever :) I even had two of my girlfriends tell me how much they loved his when they were drunk one night. LOL! I don't mind, it's mine :)
http://skydivechick.tripod.com
Edited by Pammi on 2/27/01 06:20 PM.