freaksister

Threads???

Geezus, who the hell knows when they are ready to get off student status!! I'ts like, OH I WOOULD LIKE TO TRY, so they say, OHkay!! NO big deal, dammit!!
SMoke jumpers RULE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help me support our agecriek. pir= know rpogainst the other pant!
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

geez, I was really fucked up, huh? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel fine today, but I have no idea what I was talking about last night, peeps!!
Krishan, I am going to work on my sit flying this weekend!!
Blues,
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Frank, I didn't say I had sex last weekend! That was Jumpergirl! I haven't had sex in tooooooo long

Thanks for clearing that up! There mighta been some wondering here whether the 'hicky' on my neck really WAS from the rig....or not! LOL!
Pammi

I didn't even realize Frank had said that until Blaine asked me who I had sex with last weekend! I was like, uh, nobody! He said well somebody on the forums said you did! I thought, geez, they're spreading rumours that aren't true!!
I don't have an incest thing going on Merrick!!! Yikes!
Blues,
Sis

I didn't even realize Frank had said that

No, no, no... someone posted anoymously, and said they had sex in the plane... we were all supposed to guess who it was... I simply guessed it was you 'Sis... I think the thread is called "guess what I did..." or something of the sort. As we later learned, it was Jumpergirl... I wonder who the lucky boy was??? Anyway, I hope I didn't get you in tooooo much trouble, April! :D

Nope, sorry Speedy, although I am flattered, I must say that due to recent developments, I cannot! ;)
Can I change my username to Cloud9? Too bad its already taken, huh...
Sis