cloud9

Sex, drugs, rock-n-roll

depends on the weather. if it's crappy outside, then of course sex and beer are going to come above skydiving. But if it's nice outside... mix all three together for the *perfect* day... =c) So I'm greedy. =cP
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

Cloud9,
I'd love to throw in a skydive and on a normal day, that would definitely be added in. However, I am on call this weekend and 4 hours away from my dz. Therefore, I'd be happy with just the first three. But, the hubbie is not here and I can't drink when I'm on call. So, in actuality, the only possibility is rock and roll. Let's try this again and assume it's a normal weekend for me:
1. Sex upon waking
2. Go make some skydives
3. Party and drink some beer
4. Sex again that night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all a pipe dream until next weekend...blue skies to all!

Sangiro,
Sorry to break you heart, honey, but my nickname isn't exactly what it sounds. In the talk back check out my discussion with slotperfect under "Life Doesn't Suck". It will explain all! However, you can dream up whatever juicy thoughts you wish and they'll be all yours!
Blue Skies,
Head
Edited by Head on 4/8/01 12:02 PM.

Well lesseee.... I don't drink all that much (though I do have a weakness for margaritas). And I'm married so I don't get much sex.
That leaves skydiving and rock & roll. Seems to me they kind of go hand-in-hand. Bottom line is "I can't choose!"
;)
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

You poor married souls who get no sex! That just won't float with the Sis!
Anyway, in order of importance? WOW....
OK:
1- SEX
2 - SKYDIVING
3 - What else was on the list?? I forget! Food? Beer?? OH YEAH!! Rock and roll. gotta have that too, guess we are spoiled? that sucks! LOL
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Skydiving is definately better than sex! (Of course maybe I just haven't had really good sex lately so I forgot what it's like).

Hell, maybe you've never had really good sex, so you just don't know what it's like.. I don't think it's something most people forget.. You must be....err, I mean your boyfriend must be doing something wrong.. Sorry, but skydiving and sex don't compare.. Well, good sex, anyways.. If my girlfriend was a skydiver, I'd try combining the two....but, she's a whuffo to the bone.. I've been thinking of trading her in for a more 'up to date' model.... :D
Mike

1. Skydiving (if Im not doing it, Im thinking about it, like sex when I was in high school)
2. Drugs (just about anything, no needles, and only after skydiving never before)
3. Rock and Roll (because its one of the few things in life, besides sleep, that is still free!)
4. Sex (has to come in last because its harder to find than any of the other things listed)
Blue ones!