Jessica

Let's count our blessings!

POST-SEASON HOCKEY!!! Go Stars! Booya!

Hey Jessica, your Stars are playing my Edmonton Oilers right now. (yup, I'm an Edmonton girl) Good thing that I have only lived here for 8 years and soon to be living in Calgary....and am not a huge fan or I would have to make a wager with you. j/k :D
Tee

Grrrrrrrrrr, even with the "Great One" finally on board, it seems that my Coyotes could not make it to the playoffs. I am so bummed. But, I do have family in Dallas/Ft Worth, so my next choice would have to be the Stars!!:)Blue ones!
Greg A-37958

Obviously, you know nothing about hockey ! I have $10 that says the Red Wings advance farther than the Stars -- are we on ?

Hey, PLF DORK-BOY!!
Uh, YES, since you can't go any farther than the FINALS and that's where the Stars are going!! And then WINNING! And then we will do nasty things to the Stanley Cup! Such as lick it!!
Let's make the bet a jump ticket! You can call my DZ with a credit card and have it deposited directly into my account!! :)

Enough of that, let's focus on a real sport : RUGBY!!!
Hmmm, what do I see at the top of the Super 12 table??? Oh look two South African teams and two Australian teams... Ooooh if rugby is religion in New Zealand then it looks like you kiwis are fast becoming atheists!!!
Now if only the Stormers were one of those two SA teams I would be totally stoked, still bring on the Tri-Nations!!!
Yeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaa!!!
BOKNAAI!!!!!!!
:D

[tackle till they drop!]

Enough of that, let's focus on a real sport : RUGBY!!!

Er...right.
So anyway, STARS RULE! In fact, Dallas rules!!! My Mavs in the playoffs for the first time in 11 years! Two teams in the playoffs AT ONCE -- AND IN ONE ARENA!! Man, you can see the smoke comin off the roof of Reunion Arena because even though hockey's played on ice we are HOT HOT HOT!!
Maybe I should do some work, she suddenly said, looking at the pile of papers that mysteriously accumulated while she was trash talking on an Internet forum. :)