jumpergirl

I guess I owe beer.....

Well, I told everyone when I found out I was getting my Cypres, so now I can tell everyone that I got it and had it installed last weekend!! I haven't made a jump with it yet, but I am planning to this weekend!! YEAH!! What a sense of relief knowing it will be there now. WHEW!! Also, I finally finished my first logbook 2 weekends ago!! I am so proud of myself, just knowing I have completed something, and started a new one! :)
BLUE SKIES!!

Congrats on the cypresB| I got one and I love it. As far as the new log book, I agree completly. I finished my first one (the one they gave me when I started) and it is quite the feeling of accomplishment to fill in the last entry and start a new one!!!:)BTW, make sure someone bounce proofs your new logbook!!:P
Blue ones!!
Greg A-37958

Jessica, next time I head to Skydive Dallas I will bring beer for you and Sis! :D Yes, I filled a whole logboog, 323 jumps, plus 2 in my new book! I am planning to take a lot less time to fill logbook #2! It took about 6 1/2 years to fill #1!! WAY TOO LONG! :)BLUE SKIES!

It's when someone signs the last space in your logbook, thus ensuring that you'll make it that far

So, is this signing your last jump that you just made to finish out the logbook? Or is is signing the last box in your new book to ensure you make it to that line??
Gracias y cielos azules...
Brandon and Laura
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/
a work in progress