Shark

JKA buys Heines

JKA has done a first.... and yes, she bought beer in green bottles. Unfortunately, she hair'd out doing her first four way with Shark and friends, even after she tried on the Frankenrig, Bonehead, and bigass Altimaster II.B|

Congrats, JKA ! You rule ! It's even more fun when you can put that card in your wallet !
Carrie -- laughed my A** off at your correlation between skydiving and "feminine growth" ! Since you can just go out and buy silicon, can I just go out and "buy" a "D" ?
The PLF Prince

Hey, you can count on me:). I'll be satisfied once I know I have a D in *something* finally.....ha ha ha.
Silicone is no good anyways. Besides just outright being FAKE, I couldn't swim underwater without floating to the top all the time....ha ha ha, nor could I sleep on my belly comfortably or drive fast over speed bumps. Come to think of it, I wouldn't be able to paint my toes so easily either or tan my belly because of the shadow. I wouldn't be able to go braless or feel my boyfriends tongue on my nips(he he he, sorry, hunny, I know you like to keep things between you and me but I just love that so much.) I also wouldn't be able to sit-fly without falling forward or scoot up close to the table when I'm out to dinner. Yes, I do believe au natural is the way to go:)Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

Way ta go JKA!!
I knew it wouldn't take long after Sangiro let ya outta the basement!! Gotta Love ya!! Congrats!! We get ta see your name in the next Parachutist!!
Hay Carrie loved your Silicon speel,,, I have this fear of drowning,, low body fat and sink like a rock,, so if I got some rad pects implanted, and got knoced out in the water skiing or whatever, I would float face up??,,
Sweet Dreams,, Soft landings and Blue skies!!
Billy

Congratulations JKA!
It is great because a whole bunch of us dz.commers have got our A's recently. Can't wait till we all start getting our B's so we can really put together a kick-ass dz.com boogie. (who knows maybe one day a dz.com big way? it could happen)
Anyway well done!
/s

Since you can just go out and buy silicon, can I just go out and "buy" a "D" ?

funny. but i really saw a post (on rec.skydiving?) where somebody was actually selling falsified licenses and ratings and all. I think that he advertised by saying something like "wanna be a certified skydiver for only a couple of dollars..... screw the expensive time consuming courses, buy a fake license. No need to learn the real stuff. you can have your D license in no time...." really shitty post if you ask me. I saw it when i first started the whole "the computer is for skydiving stuff" searches. But in any case, its a really shitty idea. I think the poster of that thread was a complete ass.
Sorry, got off the topic but you reminded me of that story and that made me get all angry again about the low class posters that freqent skydiving sites.
ps- i know you werent serious. :)