pyke

Tomorrow is the big day!!

I know this is pathetic to post, but FINALLY...After almost 2 full months of not diving....(my cutaway & night jump on saftey day were my last jumps)....I am going out to the DZ tomorrow and I am jumping not once, not twice, but perhaps four times!!!!(all I can afford right now)
So, give me lovin' as I am going to have to go through all of my skills training in my head between now and tomorrow as I paint my bedroom walls!
Cyberskydive, if you're thinking of going out tomorrow, do so. I would love to catch up with you!
Catch you all in the yonder!!!
Cheers,
Kia Kaha,
Pyke:P
NZPF A-2584

good luck on your jumps. i'll wish ya well from my rainy location here. 4 jumps? that's more than i've ever been able to make in a day, wish i could do that! blue ones!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

Thats awesome, although I am a little teeny bit green, my last jump was Dec. 4th!! Only 3 weeks till I can jump again. And then there won't be any stopping me as long as the weather holds.
Good luck! Have fun! and do one for me!! :D
Safe Skies!
Priscilla

Pammi, the boogie was freakin' awesome!! There were probably about 300 people there on Saturday, maybe more. Hard to tell!! I wish I was skilled enough to have participated on some of the hybrid dives. (Freefly/RW/sit all in one jump.) Everyone said they were incredibly badass. I went hot-air balloon chasing on Saturday evening and that was cool too! All in all, a VERY successful boogie organized by Raymond Adams!! GO RAYMOND!!
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

jumps were awesome!!!!
jump 1: went solo to get my "skylegs" back, and well, all went well until I deployed and realised I had inverted my risers!!! So, for a crucial couple of seconds I went through my emergency procedures, but I realised I had full control of the canopy and it was inflated and flying well, so I landed and sorted them out.
jump 2: supposed to be a 4 way, but the visiting jumper from Estonia waved off early and we went along with the dive plan as a 3 way. Good jump. Cyberskydive falls really well, regardless of what he says!
jump 3: FINALLY, after like 8 attempts, my first 4 way with all the plans going well and 7 points!!!(even though we counted it as 6, I got seven in my count, but consensus rules). So, that rocked!!!
After deciding to quit, I got sucked in to a 6 way and packed my rig and went up one last time for the day.
jump 4: Nothing happened that was supposed to (I went low and stayed!) I really should listen to my instincts more often.
All in all, a great day and thanks for all your guys' support!
It was good to be in the air, and I can't wait to fly with the Sistah in a few weeks!
Cheers,
Kia Kaha,
NZPF A-2584

It was good to be in the air, and I can't wait to fly with the Sistah in a few weeks!

Mmm hmmm...I hear she can't wait either ;)
Pammi
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

UH-HUH - landings my ass - maybe I should post an aerial so you guys can pick a spot-lmfao

No comment

you should have been on 3 way I did yesterday pyke - just flyarounds, but lo and behold its time to d- arch for you non-arching SOB's! LMFAO PLEASE- let me arch!!
suppose the semi-tight student suit I wore didnt help much-LOL- cant wait till my suit gets here!
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

Hey Cyber...maybe he can get in on the jumping action this weekend...I heard the "Jump Ticket Fairy" visited him for his birthday.............................................(he doesn't know it yet though)
You have to wear a student jumpsuit huh? LOL That has to suck for ya! :)Blue Skies,
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Well patchboy- aka pyke - will hopefully get things his way with work and get himself a visit from the "canopy fairy" -LOL
The only thing that really bothers me about wearing the student jumpsuit is that it doesnt really fit, it has a hole in the ass, a my old one is hanging right next door, but it would be a little tighter than the student one!-LOL
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

yeah, I heard everyone was ragging on him about his canopy!! it sounds like a dog! LOL Poor guy!
What is it about student jumpsuits and holes in the ass? The one I wore when I was on static-line had a hole right there, too! Kinda scary if you ask me!! hehehehe Must be all the butt-surfing students do!
Sis

Hey now, her new one was nice! I never got to saw the 'flood-suit'.
Can't be worse then the 'banana suits' we wore as students Cyber!!

Hey Cyber...maybe he can get in on the jumping action this weekend...I heard the "Jump Ticket Fairy" visited him for his birthday.............................................(he doesn't know it yet though)

Oh, oh! I hope the fairy visits me too! It's my birthday Monday! The weather sucks this weekend tho :( 80% friggin chance for rain tomorrow. *sniffle*
Pammi

don't you know it...we can't start AFF until the beginning of July. HOWEVER...the weather here for the past week or more has been 70's-80's everyday and Sunny!! This can only mean one thing---->rain when we need sun. It always happens that way.
Oh well. I'm taking a group of 12 whuffos to Richmond tomorrow for their first tandem. This should be good!!
blue skyz
NEW AND IMPROVED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

That'll be fun! At least you can watch...wait...that's like just getting to watch someone have sex...not nearly as appealing as actually doing it :/ Oh well, better then nothing I guess. You can do like me, get in the mock-up and pretend you're really jumping! hehe
Pammi

Well, not only did the jump ticket fairy come visit me, but the subscription fairy did too!!!!B|
The SISTAH gave me a subscription to Skydiving magazine. What a sweetie!! Looks like she is going to have a visit she isn't likely to forget in a short while.;)
And, you better bring the lubricant Sis, the Stars(bloody wankers!!) got swept, so you know what that means!!!!!!;):$
Barred up and waiting!!:o
Kia Kaha,
NZPF A-2584