skydiverjoe

flailling

Would you happen to mean that you jump with Team Flail? If so, those are a great bunch, I have met a few that jump with them at Eloy, not sure of thier names, but certainly know them by association. Its cool to have a group of more experienced jumpers that are willing to jump with, and recrute those that are less experienced!!

okay, that just sucks! How about subtitles?

Lucky for you I speak fluent h4X0r (hacker). :)Hack-ese is a derivative of English with a slighly different alphabet. Instead of the standard Roman alphabet, hack-ese speakers use an enhanced superset QWERTY alphabet (i.e. your keyboard). Spelling is roughly the same, but vowels will be occasionally dropped where incovenient. Here's a sample (and common) hack-ese sentence:
j00 h4\/3 633n 0\/\/nd 6|3 z3|\|\||3! | M |337! pH33r m3!
Short Translation: Hello.
Long Translation: You have been owned (i.e. I broke into your computer) by Zennie! I am 'leet (elite). Fear me!
The neat thing about hack-ese is that it's pretty much up to the imagination of the writer, so 2 h4X0rZ can take the same sentence and spell it out differently. It just takes a little practice. ;)
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

PTiger: 3y3 4m 133+ h4X0r!! 3y3 h4\/3 r00+ 0n 411 j00r 53r\/3r5!! Ph33r |\/|3!!

I am leet hacker! I have root on all your servers!! Fear me!

Zennie: 3y3 ph4r+ |n j00r gnrl d|r3c+|0n! j00r mu+hr wuz 4 h4m5+3r & j00r f4+hr 5m33||5 f 3Ld3r633rrI35!

I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!

]PTiger: 1zz +h3r3 50|\/|30n3 3153 uP +h3r3 \/\/3 c4n +41|< +0?!?

Is there someone else up there we can talk to?!?
For a quick primer on 13375p34|< [leetspeak] visit L33tspeak.com.
Blues, squares,
PTiger

Hey!!! Can one of you guys do me a favor and hack into my computer at work and bring me down for the day...its friday and the weather is supposed to be beautiful today, but this weekend is supposed to suck ass!!! I am not asking for anything malicious, just bring me down and get me out of this hellish prison!!!
Thanks!!!
-Slut
"I'll jump anything!"

Geeks...

I meant that in a flattering way, btw. If you remember, we had a big "geek" thread a while back. It was decided that most of us here are geeks, and that is supposed to be good. Unfortunately, I'm NOT a computer whiz...

It was decided that most of us here are geeks, and that is supposed to be good.

When you posted that, my first thought was "Man, we must be |337 if frequenters of a web board consider us geeks." ;)
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

Can one of you guys do me a favor and hack into my computer

If you're using Windows 95 or newer, click on Start, then Run. In the box, type "winipcfg". Look at the different adapters in the pulldown box, and when you see one that has an IP address and subnet mask, post those numbers here.
Blues, squares,
PTiger