Keys

Lift Price

Monroe is 19.50$ to 13.5
Although, they did charge me that to do a night jump at 10, but hey, I didn't mind, it was a night jump.
In NZ is can be $30 a jump and that is to get to 9 in a c182, but other "more popular" dzs there charge you around $25 to 10.
Kia Kaha,
Pyke:P
NZPF A-2584

unless I am unaware of something different in Canada

Frank lives and jumps in BC
In Alberta we say that means "Bring Cash"
Edmonton skydive charges C$23 to 9.5 if you have your own gear.
Eden North C$25 to 9.5 both use C-182
exchange is approx US$1=C$1.5
Kamloops is charging C$28 for the May Meet (Otter,King Air)
See you there Frank, Tee, Favaks.
Andrew

I'm an "A" licenced Canadian jumper paying $37 to jump from any altitude. It will go to $27 when I get my "B".

Wow Frank, that is an aweful lot of money to pay for a jump. You know you are a skydive addict when.....:)All of the dz's I have jumped at here in Alberta charge the same for all license holders that have their own gear. Andrew already posted the prices for Edmonton Skydive and Eden North, and at the Skydive Ranch I pay $25 for 10,500 ft and the same on Fridays for 12,500 ft from C182 and C206.
See you in 7 more sleeps!!!!!! :P
Tee

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, done thinking : HELL YES, I AM SO TOTALLY THERE! I will have finished my normal leave after Florida, so I will just pull
a mammoth sickie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good one dude looks you'r going to have to come down with the ebola virus this time.
on the texel thing are we going to meet in heathrow or get in a few apres boogie beers in london???

OI DON'T YOU FORGET ME YUO BUGGERS! :P
Huffer, you still up for going with me yeah?, skreamer JOIN TEH PARTY, i'm gunna learn to skydive! (oh god i'd better start convincing my mum :o)
Ed
[email protected]