FreeFlyFreaky

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

oh god not here to!!!! i found a AYB sticker on the ATM i go to i damn near passed out from lauphter thinking that someone would actually take the time to print it out on a special sticky thing and then put it on an ATM.
Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?

its something about an old video game with a bad translation from japanese to english and in a cut scene one the main guys say "All Your Base belong to us" or All your bases belong to us it was kinda funny for like a week then it just got annoying as hell.
Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?

Alright, time to revive the geekness threads...
A co-worker and I were trying to figure out why we couldn't edit the config.sys file on a new Windows ME machine. The Microsoft Knowledge Base was of absolutely no help. After 45 minutes of very frustrating frobbing and hacking, she suddenly looked at me and said "Somebody set up us the Windows ME!" and I immediately responded with "All your Knowledge Base are belong to us!"
Blues, squares,
PTiger

It is funny because it became a huge underground internet joke. A couple of Base Jumpers even made a Base video with the song "All Your base are Belong to Us" (which was a joke made with samples from the stupid video game.
Remember...Donkey Kong was supposed to be "Monkey Kong", but they had already shipped thousands of units..ha ha.
"You are on the ways of destruction. You have no chance for survival make your time!"
ramon