cyberskydive

Well since we are all introducing ourselves- hehe

Hi I am Cyber, (hi Cyber) I like airplanes, neve landed in one though. My favorite color is blue and I am heterosexual all the way so stop staring at my ass you fags- I can feel the heat coming off your stare. I like food with hot sauce on it, preferrably mexican. I live in Georgia, grew up around Atlanta, were I mostly played hacky sack and realized that I liked beer, guiness in particular at a dead show when I was like 17. I used to be cool, but now I'm not cause I didnt know what a tapas bar was. My uncle harry has some chickins near gainsville too.
Sometimes I wonder, but then that fades away.
I have been skydiving for about 5 years, its fun isn't it?
I wish my new container and suit would show up though (no dont pray). It would be intersting to see if I could hold onto the lines of my main - no it wouldnt, what the fuck am I talking about.
I just ate pizza and I'm about to grab some hienekan, they taste pretty good. My GF is a whuffo, she wont even take an observer ride.
I like camel cigarrettes, they taste more like a fancy shit than other domestic hi-tech super power grow so strong I cant quit smokes do. I should quit though. Thgey are not good for me and I really am starting to dislike them. I quit once before but started back after a year, so I'm also a dumbass.
My gf's mom is here for some reason, so I guess I wont get any tonight, will have to get up and go to the dz early before they gang up on me with thier whiny asses.
Someone once told me that life is what you make of it, I really have no clue, thats why someomne else told me it.
but I think that sounds like a plan...........

D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

WOOHOO!! Cyber you fuckin' crack me up!! lOl
I didn't know what a tapas bar was either, I guess we are about as uncooth as they come, 'eh? Who knew those european Sheep fuckers had it goin' on like Rico Suave? Now you know, if you ever take someone besides that whuffo g/f of yours on a date, go for the tapas bar...
More power to the smooth!
(seriously, for the one this is talking about... good luck asshole!! you know i love ya!!)
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

I like camel cigarrettes

camels, any one said camels???
where??????
camels r cool.... i like camels too, i have a picture of a camel in my wallet, it's batter then a picture of my little doughter, i don't have a doughter, but if i had, i would still prefer the camel picture, little kids r fat
Free Skies,
Omri :S

No! No really! I think I can get it right this time!
Heeeeere chicky chicky chicky.....

Virgins - check
Pickles - check
chickens - check
peanut butter - check
ummm..
umm..
fuggit.
(throws the chickens, peanut butter, and pickles at a starving refugee and carries the virgins off to the bedroom)
Blues, squares,
PTiger
PS
Cyber is funny
Cyber is smart
Cyber makes slick
Web site art

uh let's see if i remember...a tapas bar is a mexican place with light food and lots of good sangria!! sounds like my kind of place!! that's all i know girls and boys. ain't ever been there. we texans don't get out much ya know. and when we do we scare off all the roosters!! hehe
sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Ok, so Cyber is really my super hero. He designed and sponsored my web page. AT:>> http.www.airann.com But wont allow me to fudge it up by allowing me access to his work. It is a conspiracy to keep me dependent on him for life. Its because he loves me so much, he wants to dominate me, I mean my website.
He must have heard about my current status of SINGLE. Damn shame, But my buddies will fix me up with someone soon I am sure. Note: A freeflyer preferably, about 6 ft tall, stable in his life, cute and sexy, honest and trustworthy. Intelligent. Professionally employed, can expertly predict the stock market and my dog (Great Dane) must like you. Have experience cleaning and maintaining swimming pool and jacuzzi and can mow yard if properly motovated. I like steaks medium rare and BBQ out by the pool, I will cook the rest, and a special wine or drink to relax after a long day of skydiving. Then slip quietly into my jacuzzi to ease the muscles of hard openings and etc. Loving caring sensative and warm, talkative, creative and spontaneous are essential. I like to be taken care of but I am self sufficent and dont need to be, I carry my own gear, thank you. And even sling it into the back of my SUV without trouble. Except in the low back region. I am tuff enuff and am the worlds greatest skydiver, as far as you know. So now that these requirements leave out all of you people. I am back to figuring out how to have a great time by myself that doesnt include a industrial size package of batteries. If any of you have seen this man, please send last know quardinates.
Clear Blue and Extra Alt,
AirAnn
http://www.AirAnn.com

That cyberdude, IF that is his real name.
I question the man, watch him closely, he is tricky, even periodically indicating he may or may not have fleeting moments of quazi-intelligence... But Jim! Its hard to tell, the tricorder is going nutz... Oh, sorry, I am back.
What, nobody found me a BF yet! You suk.
AirAnn

whoa!! hold on!! can i get a b/f too? dammit...
only a few men can handle the 'Sis...with good reason (she's a crazy ass) LOL but those than can...are admirable indeed...and the benefits are worth it!!!!!
So if you're gonna hook up Ann, can you hook up Sis?
The Queen (not necessarily popularly elected)

Anything for a Freaksister! The world needs more of us.
I am your hook up. Tht is after I am squared away, did I tell you how much I love ya! Sorry, I was over whelmed at my generosity and weak from ... not skydiving, yeah, thats the ticket. Its from not skydiving enuff.
AirAnn

Sorry Airann! I already snagged the only guy like that...he's not a freeflyer yet, but I expect him to be going to 'the dark-side' before too much longer. I'll keep an eye out for you and the Sis tho!
:)
Pammi
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

Well, not to prove the Sis wrong(aww, who am I kidding...you are SO wrong!!)
Tapas are light meals that the SPANISH eat instead of tea(dinner for you yanks). The usually have lunch as their biggest meal of the day, then have an afternoon nap (siesta) then go out for dinner at a bar that has light meals and LOTS of drinks!!!(so is the way I was told by my Mum when she lived there)
To all the guys that may potentially get hooked up with the Sis....GOOD ON YA!!! She is a character, but has a genuine heart. (mental note to yourselves though...KEEP HER AWAY FROM ALCOHOL AND SKYDIVING!!!!) She can handle both, just not together!!!!!:D:)and just so you know...It was lots of fun, we had a great time, and I am not telling you all anything more than that!!
Kia Kaha,
Pyke:P
NZPF A-2584

I couldn't remember what you said about tapas...thanks for setting me straight. That's about the only time you'll have the chance so enjoy it while it lasts!
Glad you had a good time.
Sis