DivaSkyChick

I'M SO BORED!!!

actually the forums r open on a seprate explorer window all the time and i refresh it every couple of minutes to see it theres any new posts, sometimes i just keep refreshing even is there isn't any other online people then me :)Free Skies,
Omri :S

Look on the bright side, Diva : in 18 hours I will be in Holland, driving out to a DZ on a beautiful little island - just me, moooose, Ben and wingnut, driving out in wingi's car. We'll take the ferry to the island, pitch our tents and then party party party! Then on Friday, Saturday and Sunday we are going to jump our asses off!:D
There, did that make you feel better?
*evil grin*
/s

Has anyone else noticed the post count going up, at least in Talkback, since Sangiro put that list of the top posters in the Pub? Whether it's random coincidence or not, if I don't check the boards twice at work there's too many for me to read at night...
Of course, Heaven Forbid that I not read every single post in Talkback, and give my smartass answer to 20% of them. :)Blues, squares,
PTiger

I think it's time for a joke, I'm going through AFF and I have a hard time relaxing during the jump, people would send me jokes on the advice that humor would ease the tension. Here's one I recently got:
Three old men were sitting around talking about who had the worst health problems.
The seventy-year-old said, "Have I got a problem. Every morning I get up at 7:30 and have to urinate, but I have to stand at the toilet for an hour 'cause my pee barely trickles out."
"Heck, that's nothing." said the eighty year old. "Every morning at 8:30 I have to take a dump, but I have to sit on the can for hours because of my constipation.It's terrible."
The ninety-year-old said, "You guys think you have problems! Every morning at 7:30 I whiz like a racehorse, and at 8:30 I take a dump like a pig."
The eighty-year-old looked at the seventy-year-old, then looked back at the ninety-year-old incredulously and asked, "So what's your problem?"
"I don't wake up till eleven." he replied.

It's Thursday morning. 10 am. OH GOD LET TIME MOVE FASTER!!!!!
So what's going on in Arizona this weekend? Any special deals? What about Perris? HOw come no DZ in So Cal is offering cheap jumps to celebrate our... um... What are we memorializing on Monday? A life time of great picnics and margaritas??? Boredom is atrophying my brain. HELP ME!!!!
Mandy

Hey, why is Wednesday called "hump day" when people usually get laid on the weekend?

Wednesday is named for Wednesd'y, the god of a small sect of Marsh Arabs. Due to the unusual salinity of the water in their area, the Marsh Arabs could only use dromedaries for livestock and beasts of burden. Also, these guys had great sex lives - I mean freaky swinging sex parties every night. So, because we named Wednesday after a the god of a group that only used one-humped camels in agriculture, and because those people also did a lot of humping, we call Wednesday "Hump Day." You might find some people who feed you BS about Norse mythology and Odin being the origin of "Wednesday" but don't listen to them. Punch them in the mouth to make them shut up. And tell them how stupid they are.
Blues, squares,
PTiger
PS Speed, you don't get laid every weekday like the rest of us? Höser...