ADRNALN

Losing my mind?!??!???!

This skydiving thing is starting to worry me. Yesterday my corp. softball (16" the bigger the better) team had a game. I was coaching 1st base. As I was standing there I looked up at the clouds and the way the sunlght was hitting them with these cool blue holes. Next thing I know this chic on 1st base asks me if its two outs and all of the sudden I am pulled back to earth. Shit I had no idea how many outs there were so I agreed with her, "ya, there're two outs". Guess what popup hit with one out and she takes off for second tagged out at first thanks to the guy with his head in the clouds. Thats not the worst part the rest of the game I could not stop checking out the sky.
Plus I have noticed I only want to wear skydiving related stuff, if I could get SKYDIVE tattooed across my forehead I think I would. Have I completely lost it, I have a grand total of ten count 'em 10 jumps over 11 months (budget restrictions)?
By the way the sky outside is sweet looking but a bit windy.
BLUE SKIES

nah, youre not losing it...actually quite the contrary brutha. you just found it. welcome.
soon everything you own will have some skydive related thing attached to it.(even if its only a story)
i guess for this post i gotta revert to my old sig...
"have fun live free SKYDIVE!!!!"
Boobie, or not Boobie, that is the question!!!
JT
A-38439

I can't have a conversation with anyone without skydiving making it into it. And that includes business. My girlfriend has threaten to leave if I BASE jump and I have let her know that if thats the it has to be then so be it but after 200 skydives lookout Norway. I spend at least half of my workday surfing the net for skydiving input...oohhhhh input for Johnnie 5 ohhhhhh input.

by the time you have 200 jumps hopefully your girl will be used to the fact that you skydive.or she may have left your skydiving ass by then. who knows! either way it'll be taken care of. ha haha
Boobie, or not Boobie, that is the question!!!
JT
A-38439

Adrnalyn:
I thought something was seriously wrong when you posted to the "Boobie" thread about bitties or biggies being on the front!! What the heck was up with that, I've never seen Boobies on the back??? Did I not grasp something there? DUH!
Get a grip!! If you don't want to end up living from a tent or a camper at the DZ, being single for the rest of your life and acquiring a nice size beer gut, you'd better tone it down!!
Oh, what the F*ck, go ahead and have fun with it!! Welcome to our little hell on earth (not in the sky). The clouds, the winds and the weather will haunt you from here on out. The funny this is that you'll actually start to miss the jet fuel, the smoke from the bon fire, and the farting on the plane when it's raining or the cold sets in for the winter!!
Add one more to the list!!
Diva

I dunno. You sound perfectly normal to me. :P
On the BASE thing, my wife has said the same thing. LOL. So not only will I have to avoid the cops, I'm gonna have to outmaneuver my wife. Quite frankly given a choice between the two, I'd rather get caught by the cops. :o
I'm thinking I'm gonna have to keep my BASE stash (when I get it) at the DZ. I'm seriously plotting this.
'Course I also wanna take up skysurfing, wingsuit flying, etc etc so I have absolutely no idea where I'm gonna find the time and money for all this. :D
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

Skybytch-
That is funny you mentioned selling my stuff to jump. I traded my 99 Jeep which I used to taking trail riding in for a VW Golf because it was cheaper on gas. I will earn a free everytime I drive to the DZ with cash I save on gas. Oh ya and I bought a cheap popup trailer to park at the DZ.
I am just sick!!!Happy but Sick!

ADRNALN:
Damn, see that goes to show you, I'm not with it these days!! (and thanks for not taking me down a notch or two for my spelling mistake!)
Boobies should always be worn to the front and in an up-right perk position (hmmm, reminds me of some other part . . . woops!)
Diva

HA! You're not there until you just completely blow off the softball team (which I have already done) Someone asked me if I was going to be there to play and I said "Are you kidding?! Do you know how nice it's going to be this weekend?!"
I'm not sure they completely understood.
I have yet to make it to a game.
I guess I knew I officially lost my mind when someone asked if I had any non-skydive related clothes and I couldn't understand why someone would ask a question like that.

DIVA-
I agree with whole heartedly - in the front and an up-rightperk postiton - Thats the way I wear mine!!!!!
EMMA-
I am former military so sometimes I can be narrow minded. But if yours are on your back maybe I should give that a try. I just would not be consider a mean person. So if I must (wink wink) I will.

I'm the same way man...Just told three people in the hallway here at work about my jumps last weekend, and then wham...read this post. I'm completely hooked. Only have 6 jumps down but plan to finish my student status up this weekend and already planning on buying a rig.
>>Boobies on the back...good incentive to work toward becoming a tandem instructor!!

I know exactly what you guys are talking about--I only have 15 jumps but I was hooked from the start! Bad thing about the daydreaming for me is, I work at a golf course... I'm outside staring at the sky all day! "Marc, did you even notice when you ran your lawn mower into that tree?" Hehe...
Marc