sangiro

The Secret is out!

Well, it's a wrap.... except if I change my mind! :)In about a month I'll be migrating to work in London for a year or two!
Seeing as this is a virtual world, nothing on Dropzone.com will change, except that Happy Hour may start earlier on Wednesdays! I'm not selling my stuff in San Francisco - just putting it in storage. I plan to be back in sunny California in the future. Besides, nothing wrong with having some stuff stashed all over the globe anyway.... this will be my third continent! Yeeehaaaa!
skreamer...here I come! :D
Safe swoops
Sangiro

HH,
Yer gonna love England! The men over their don't know how to treat their ladies or something! :P I was eaten alive on both visits! I don't think I'd survive 2 years there :D. Don't forget to try every bloody one of their never-ending variety of frosty beverages too... beer lover's paradise!
GeekStreak

Welcome to the UK !!!! The land where mixer taps (you know, where the hot and cold water come out of the same hole in the kitchen sink) are novel enough to be listed on the fact sheets of houses that are for sale!
You're going to London fron CA? (and I bet you though the housing prices in CA where high!) lol
But in all seriousness, there are worse places for skydiving... and the more and more I go to Langar, the more and more I am impressed with the quality of the organized loads (did some 7 points 8 ways and 4-5 point 12-15 ways this weekend... not bad in my books for organized loads!)
See you around Sangiro!
Remi (the Canadian expat!)

Hey mixer taps rock!
Langar is probably the better of the drivable DZ's near to London - about 1.5 hrs from M25. It has a TurboLet 410, Cessna GC, Porter and a couple of Cessna's hanging about. Jumping occurs most summer days, but not too many freeflyers tho.
It's my local too :-) Look forward to meeting you.
Rob

Make sure you practice looking Right-Left-Right before you imbibe in the frosty brews... (not always so forsty actually). Anyways - the first time I drank a few too many there I almost got run over as my instinct for looking Left-Right-Left did me NO good over there... luckily a passerby grabbed my arm and yanked me back into the street! Thank you whoever you are :o)