RemiAndKaren

Survey: Whuffo or Not?

She's done one tandem, so still pretty damned close to being a whuffo. Time will tell whether she reverts back to complete whuffo or gets the bug and starts AFF. Obviously, I'm hoping for the latter.
Justin
"If it can't kill you, it isn't worth doing."

OK...I change my descriptive word...NOT FUNNY. It just seems strange we can do some of the most daring things on the planet and not be able to take the risk or accept the challenges that go along with a relationship.
I know I am guilty....wonder why we are like that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where's the man for me????????????????????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better stay away from Viking....I think he's got a "bug".
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

Smile hon...he is out there you just have to weed through lots of junk to get there. I've been looking for 3 years since my divorce and haven't found one that understands... and that's ok since I have made more friends than I can imagine in the process.

:)
lol.....
Viking - take some meds for that cough - this is your mother talking.......(kinda too old for you, I think.....)
And I love meeting friends. And that, I think, is where the relationship will come from, friends first.......
:)Ciel bleu -
Michele

My problem is I've got too many damn female friends. As soon as I become friends with a girl, I'm never willing to take that extra step 'cause I don't want it to screw up the friendship. Guess I'm just a chicken shit.
Hmmmm, maybe I can use skydiving to help me out there. Next time I get the urge to lay one on a "friend", I'll just picture myself at the door of the plane and go for it, and hope I don't have a mal :$.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

Unfortunately that is a risk you take if you want to develop a relationship just like in skydiving. There are always risks involved so determine if they are worth taking and if they are go for it....GOOD LUCK. Some lucky ckick is going to fall for you.

Hey PhillyKev, don't make the mistake of thinking that you should start out with a girl as her "friend". Once you get categorized in her mind as a "friend" it's very difficult to get out & to ever be anything else. I know this both from personal experience and from talking to other men.
Speed Racer
"I think I think, therefore, I think I am, I think!"

Then you need to start talking to the girls.
Actually you have to find a happy center as a chick will not stay long with a guy who isn't her friend unless it is a bad relationship and her self esteem is very low.
For me you need to be a friend, a lover, a confidant, a partner, and a skydiver. I reserve the right to add to this list at any time in my life. :-)

Relax honey....life has a way of either working itself out or you figure out a way to get around the problem or away from it. Either way it isn't worth getting all stressed over it. Sounds like you both agree to disagree so can you live with that or not? Do what you need to do to be happy 'cause life is short.
Mom (me) suggests you two have a heart to heart talk SOON.

friends first...

LOL!! Not at you Michelle :) Anyway.... You'd a thunk I gave her a fast-acting aphrodisiac. She made me eat those words (among other things) post-haste. :$
I frankly I don't understand why so many Sky Godesses aren't hooked-up with somebody. All the ladys I've seen, oh, well, all but one of the ladys I've seen at my DZ are quite attractive AND THEY JUMP! How cool is that?
GeekStreak