cyberskydive

Should I?

So here I am, bored to death in chicago this morning contemplating the long drive back to georgia. When wow I find out that my x-girlfriend of 4 years (whuffo), is ready to move some other whuffo into our/her apartment after only a freakin week! I can live with it all, but all I asked her was not to screw in my bed-LOL So when I get back its get my stuff and forget them both- not a problem - the situation has been a reserve ride waiting to happen since I got back into jumping regularly, so, cutaway, reserve, now its time to land- hehe. They can rot together and go bowling on the weekends forever now.
my question is this - should I build a website in her honor and leave her phone #'s so everyone can call and ask if they can have some next? (you can even ask if you can do it on my bed?) And how many of you would give me some last satisfaction by calling and asking?-lmfao?- this would be such a great thing, but I need your help!
C-28534
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

Cyber, dude, you almost brought a tear to my eye with this post!!
FINALLY, somebody who is having the same dramas re: ex's and relationships that I have!!! Wow, I feel so much closer to you!!!NOT!!!
Dude, let it go. Man, it is obvious that you guys weren't going to make it (hell I am surprised you lasted with it this long, knowing what you're like) [the resemblances b/w what I say to you know and what I have been told before with my problems are frighteningly similar].
Do like you say...Cutaway[pie in face!;)], you already deployed your reserve and it worked fine!LOL!:D Get a repack and get back on another load. And don't sweat the neck...he will be glad for what he has now...you're sloppy seconds!!!!! And if after only a week she is doing this guy and moving him in...she is obviously the one with issues and you don't need that shite!
Just let it go (Pyke winces as he realises he should be doing the same)!!
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????

Ok, Here is the dealio. I know the drill on this and I YES think you should do something to ease up on the closure pain. I happen to take drugs from my Doctor, LOL, but if its a page you need and some phone calls. AirAnn's sidekick list is long and global. And we always help a skydiver in need. If you decide to do this after thinking about it for another 24 hours and you are sure it will make you feel better, cause you got skidded to the curb. Plus you didnt do anything wrong but be a skydiver dating a whoofo. It has happend to us all and I know for sure I had to fight the urge to get some Hell's Angel's satisfaction regarding a certain person. Believe me, I know people. Then my help is yours as long as no animals are hurt in the process and it isnt too damaging to the ex, just a lasting sting for a day or so.. I know you want to flame her right now but your stuff is still in the house. So, think it out and we will help you. but only if you really want help, AirAnn's contact list is huge. If I ask - they will come.
Now that Espen and I are so much in love, its much better for me. He is adorable and I cant wait until my topless part time job pays me enuff money or rublies or English pounds, or Norway chips, er something, so I can fly his darling little ass over here, I will pick him up in a pumpkin carraige with white rats pulling us slowly along the golden road to Oz, the land of extreme happiness. (they put some stuff in the water, I think) Or the mushrooms grow too close to the water supply and whats up with the short people. There may be a lack of certain chemicals. However, they make up for it with other chemicals, have you ever seen how happy they are? Hummmm.....
Anyway Cyber, I have know you for a long time and you DO NOT and DID NOT deserve this kinda deal. And another thing dont go north next time you run away go west, towards Houston Texas. Espen will be here in Dec and we are going to rock this town,
Clear Blue & Extra Alt,
AirAnn
www.AirAnn.com

Definately a bad idea with the web site thing. It would make you feel better for a split second- but you are only going to stir up more problems. After all... she is your X, so she can do whatever she wants and shouldn't have to worry about what you think anymore. Sucks, but you shouldn't feel like you are priviledged to judge your x-girlfriends!
Now with that said, if you do put up that web site make sure you send me the url... I'm single and it sounds like this girl really puts out! :)jhus

Once again, in the words of my man Lloyd:
"She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart... she gave me a pen"
-- Lloyd Dobler
Give it up dude. Find you a righteous skydiver chick and move to the DZ. Finally, another Lloyd quote:
The rain on my car is a baptism, the new me, Power LLoyd, my assault on the world begins now.
--Lloyd driving in his car after Diane breaks up with him.
Chuck

I cant admit to anything publicly yet cause the court case is still going on but.....If I were in your shoes I'd have no moral dilemma. Especially if you have some "artistic photography" to post. Just make sure you put the URL up here....MMMMMUUUUUHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

can I at least get a
her , her, _______________!! <-- fill in the blank

FUCK HER!
I wouldn't be a good SCR holder if I didn't answer the call. :D
Seriously though, a pissed-off cyber is something you don't see every day. Sorry to hear the news dude. Major bummage.
But hey, now you're free to date skydiver chicks! So cheer up little buckaroo (name that film), it's bound to get better!;)
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

her , her, _______________!! <-- fill in the blank

Nope. She ain't worth singing to.
As for the website - I'd have to say don't do it! You'd piss her off more by completely ignoring the fact that you ever "knew" her... trust me on this one... Pretend she's just another old roommate. Pick up your stuff, be cordial and polite, hell, even shake his hand (you might want to bring rubber gloves for that one). Walk away with your head held high - and don't look back!
pull and flare,
lisa
----
I am a nobody.
Nobody's perfect.
Therefore, I am perfect!

So cheer up little buckaroo (name that film), it's bound to get better!

Well, if I am not mistaken, it could be one of my ALL TIME favourites...Better Off Dead. Cusack was phenomenal in that role!
AND

Yeah, that will happen one day soon! NOT!

That is enough out of you girl!!! Keep quiet in the cheap seats, or I won't share my toys with you anymore!!
:D:D:D
{actually, now that I think about it...I think it was "Buck up little camper" , but it all sounds the same}
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????
Edited by pyke on 7/24/01 07:58 AM.

Pyke:
"The Truth?!?! You can't handle the truth!" (Gotta love Pacino!)
The TRUTH is that Cyber is already over his, and you aren't over your ex - let's see...7 months later AND she lives something like 17,000 miles away!
Sis (love ya, but it had to be said)
It isn't brave if you aren't scared...

Well, if I am not mistaken, it could be one of my ALL TIME favourites...Better Off Dead.

DING! It's in my all-time favorite list as well. Everyone in that flick was great.
I especially like the scene where he's watching TV and Barney Rubble asks him if he can go out with his ex. :D
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Truth?!?! You can't handle the truth!" (Gotta love Pacino!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pacino? Wasn't this Jack Nicolson? that movie with Tom Cruise?
Oh, and as far as the original posting, I wouldn't bother wasting anymore of your time with a whuffo, especially with all the single skygoddesses out there... there's nothing greater than falling for/with a girl who loves falling
Until we meet again in the deep blue sky,
Peace, love and altitude.
Deus