skyhawk

tits and gonads

Ladies and Gentleman...I thought we agreed on this LONG ago....
they are BOOBIES!!!! HOORAY for BOOBIES!!!!!!!!
and as far as me slapping asses...Sis, you would know wouldn't you? Has that bite mark healed yet? And those bruises...my prizes...how are they?
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????

HUH??? Hey Homer, what's up with that last post? Hrm.....
I guess I will fall for the bait (even though I am not a guy):
You don't pierce some things if you are a real man?!?!?! WTF?! I figure, if you're a real man, you do whatever you want to your body, whether other guys think its cool or not. Piercing your cock (yeah, pardon the explicit expression panty wastes of the forums!) is something that serves to stimulate the sexual experience for you and especially for the woman! Besides the fact that if you can take the piercing THERE, you are surely a real man! hehe :)Sis (weird! I am tired of posting after like 3-4 posts! I guess getting a life has it's advantages! Hopefully I can hang on to it!! haha)
Before you judge me, take a look at you...

Noooooo, Slappie...no gentle break-ins for YOU! hehe You gotta be initiated just like everyone else. See, here we are nice to newbies, (unlike rec.skydiving!)but you have to endure our overt sexuality and general debauchery!
SEX, DRUGS,SKYDIVING AND ROCK-N-ROLL!! (not necessarily in that order!)
Sis (PS, speaking of tits, I DID get to flash at Quincy! Got my boobs signed too...permanent marker causes rashes BTW if you don't wash it off right away!! Woohoo!)

Well there were actually two of them, but I don't remember their names!! DOH!! One boob said "AL" but I don't think that was his name...if I remember correctly (HAHA) they were from Alabama! Probably Chuck's DAD!! lol Nah, too young. These dudes acted like they had never sucked - er, I mean, signed a tit before!
Sis