mountainman

A license.....finally!!!

Hey all!!
Just wanted to let you know that I sent in my A license app today after doing one jump on Friday and four today. It was AWESOME!!! I got signed off for packing (packed it, jumped it, it worked...). Then, I took my written test, got a 90% and then sent that badboy in.
I have 21 jumps now and have 5 or 6 days at the Richmond Boogie to jump. Soooooo.....I can jump with anyone now who comes and visits and get in on some dz.com jumps!! We'll organize something.
Just thought I would let you all know that and I'll give more details later!! :)BEER!!! :P
--------------
Drop on in...leave a message

Hey man you have no idea how jelous i am of you!! i wish i had the $$$ and the time to get my A as quick as you have. Good job man!!!! Now hurry up and get 100 jumps so i can see the pie in the face photo!! :)I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet

Thanks SkySue!! I am totally psyched to start jumping with friends and stuff. (However my coach yesterday was Jaybird a couple times and we had some awesome jumps.)
And Viking, you will get there sooner than you think. Since you are done with AFF, it will all go VERY fast. I would have been done MUCH sooner if we didn't have to do coach jumps.
Either way, you'll be done quick and you'll be ready to send in your app too!!
--------------

Now maybe we'll get to jump together

Hell ya we can jump together. We can do a big-dz.com-way. That would be awesome!! If you, Phree, and wild came, there would be like 7 there just off the top of my head.

That depends on if I end up at the Richmond Boogie or not.

You better get there!! Even if you have to drag them over.:)--------------

SWEET deal brother! I'm glad to hear you're moving along so quickly. The A is the big one. Now you're no longer a student or a novice. You can move freely about the country and pretty much jump at any dropzone you want. Much better than handing in your logbook and waiting 4 hours to go up, eh? Anyway, congrats again. If you're ever out in my part of the country look me up and we'll do a bit of jumping and I'll do the same if I'm out you're way.

Way to go man.. that's so awesome,and all I can say is I'm totally green... congratulations.
Deus
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.