NathanL100

Where Do You Jump??

Karen,
Did you get to jump Saturday? I called Sky Dance at 9AM and they said as soon as they get a full plane they would go up. I jumped in my truck and it wouldn't run. I called back at 11:00 and she said the FAA changed their mind and they were grounded again. Just wondering if anyone got to jump? I didn't call Sunday as I had a prior commitment.
JMC

Hi, JMC!
Nope, no jumping on Sat. It was looking good at first, but then, like you said, everything fell through. We're going to try again this weekend, though. They've rescheduled the crw camp for this Sat. If you end up going to the dz, look for me! Not sure if we've met...I'm 5'9", curly shoulder-length hair, and I usually jump with the Beard twins & my hubby Steve...If you're on student status, then we land in the same place as you...we're perpetual barnies. [grin] (been jumping over a year, and we're still all landing at the Barn, go figure! hahaha)
Blue skies,
Karen

well i'm currently living in germany so when i'm here i jump at "falschirm sport club trier" and sometimes go to sarrlouis to jump. when i'm in the states i jump in my native ohio at AerOhio and a few times at skydive green county.

i've also jumped at canton airsports and taylor airsports both in ohio and skydive texas in decatur, texas and at perris and at "paracentrum texel" in the netherlands and at "sport centrum saulgau" in germany. florida, is where i'm going in january for a 4 month stint. i'll have to find a new dz down there.

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Hey JMC and Karen! I'm SkyDance too! Was up there last Saturday at 8:30 a.m. Going again this weekend, hopefully it's a go this time! I'm only on CATC/D, & hope to progress quickly through the program. The people there at Skydance are great! Hope to see you guys this Saturday! I'm 5'2", blond.
Terri

Me too. I'm going there regardless. Like I read in another post, I'll just go spend some $$. Buy some new goggles or pay for my next jump whether the planes go up or not. I'm sure they could use the cash. I might even head over there friday 'cause my company is doing this forced holliday stuff.
John

Hey JMC and Karen! I'm SkyDance too! Was up there last Saturday at 8:30 a.m. Going again this weekend, hopefully it's a go this time! I'm only on CATC/D, & hope to progress quickly through the program. The people there at Skydance are great! Hope to see you guys this Saturday! I'm 5'2", blond.
Terri

Hi, Terri! Glad to meet ya! :)Blue skies!
Karen

I think everyone knows where I jump but I'll post it anyway...
HOME DZ: Skydive Dallas in Whitewright, TX
I was skyborn at Skydive Tampa Bay, in Mulberry, FL (1st tandem) and trained at Eagle Flight Skydiving in Granbury, TX (south of Ft. Worth).
Other places I have jumped include:
Skydive Texas - Decatur, TX
Skydive Hinton - Hinton, OK
Oklahoma Skydiving Center - Cushing, OK
Front Range Skydivers - outside Colorado Springs, CO
Skydive Monroe - Monroe, GA
WFFC - Quincy, IL
Tulia airport - Tulia, TX (special once-a-year promo)
Sis
I lust for the ultimate rush...

Here, there, everywhere.. seriously. I have only been skydiving for about 9 months and have jumped at 10 different dzs. I was skyborn at Skydive Atlanta in Thomaston - AFF level 1, did the rest of AFF at Byron, and since have jumped again in Atlanta, Skydive Chicago with Roger, Quincy 2001, Skydive Dallas - woohoo, great people!, Skydive Texas, Lake Tahoe, Perris, Davis, and Lodi. 10 dzs and only 93 jumps. The most jumps i have made anywhere would be Byron with about 40%. I am starting to like Lodi an aweful lot, though so I guess I jump at Lodi. See ya Saturday!!!
PD makes canopies all day long, you only have one life, when in doubt, cut away...

FlyinRyan: I grew up in MN, dontcha ya know!! But very much settled in my ways in California. However, when I come out to visit relatives...I'll look you up!!
ChopChop: apparenetly there's a Boogie in your DZ next weekend dude! I'm just a beginner...probably wont be able to jump from Byron...but I'm planning to attend the Boogie!
Thank God for the ability to "take to the skys" again
Terri

Hmmm... See a lot of jumpers from SkyDance. I was skyborn at SkyDance, but now am back home in SoCal and jumping at Elsinore where they tolerate me. I'm also at Perris occasionally. Someday I'll make the swim back up to Davis. Actually, next year for the HALOs in June, fer shure.

Well, since everyone is starting to put down everywhere they jump, I guess I'll add the few extras I've been to.
I already stated I jumped at Adrenalin Adventures, Wallace, NC - where I was skyborn.
Jumped at Skydive Coastal Carolina, Wilmington, NC.
Jumped at Eagle Flight Skydiving, Granbury, TX.
Jumped at Skydive San Marcos, San Marcos, TX.
Now, we're up to where I'm at now, jumping at Skydive Monterey Bay, Marina, CA.