fruce

You are not gonna believe this butt shot...!!!

fruce,
and to believe i was at cross keys foor 2 full days and didn't meet ya....i'm starting to wonder if i should be thankfull or diapointed....... but i do have to give ya credit, nice but shots......

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

I think you should start a contest to see who can put a name with all those butts

Name?........ How about asking for your own fruce stickers and you can try it. Then send me the pics and I'll put them up.......... "got balls?"............ he,he,he
By the way kiddies, fruce we be out at Elsinore for the Skydive Chics Rock boogie........ guess what I'll be doing?;)
fruce
http://www.fruce.com

TO ALL........
If ya want stickers, I'll send them to ya. Flip me an e-mail with your address etc. and I'll send them within 14 days.
BUT, and it's a big BUT!!!........The rule is; the chic that you are putting the sticker on CANNOT know that you are doing it. If you get busted, that shot is no good. DEMS THE RULES...... GOT IT? Remember, it's all in the touch............ he,he,he
fruce
http://www.fruce.com

Hey all......I am doing this as a favor to FREEFLYPLAYMATE since she said that it wont work for her because "her comp is gay". I just hope that everyone enjoys this picture as much as I do........so.......without further delay...I present to you...FREEFLYPLAYMATE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREEFLYPLAYMATE sez:
You know after checking out the butt page, I realized that my ass has never been tagged by a Fruce sticker....so I haven't been put on the famous ass page...or the FRUCINATOR victim wall, whichever way you look at it. However I have worn the fruce stickers....and yes boys I put on the stickers myself thank you thank you

--------------
Richmond Boogie pics...

FREEFLYPLAYMATE sez:
....and yes boys I put on the stickers myself thank you thank you

My guess is that fruce will make a special exception to the rules in your case. Maybe a "most creative sticker use" award is in order? ;)
"Wear the grudge like a crown. Desperate to control. Unable to forgive. And we're sinking deeper."