Emma

remember way back when...

"don't worry guys, I'll get video"
Yeah some video that will be......30 Sec in the camera gets dropped on the floor and all we get is audio and the view of a pair of shoes next to the bed until the end of the tape.....LMAO
"This conversation ends right here Captain! You can talk to the ALO when he gets back."-Me
Clay

Yeah some video that will be......30 Sec in the camera gets dropped on the floor and all we get is audio and the view of a pair of shoes next to the bed until the end of the tape

We could tie him up so he can't join in. Oh wait, he enjoys being tied up...nevermind. ;)
Cowboy take me away. Fly this girl as high as you can into the wildblue ~ Dixie Chicks

***so anyway... back to freaksis and sunshine getting naked... (don't worry guys, I'll get video)[/qoute]
We know your camera works just fine.... Its my new PC110 that I'm not sure works yet.... I'm going to use this as a testing opprotunity for the camera... :)Be safe, be smooth, be fast..... and most importantly.... be phree :)

Me and Sunshine naked??!!! WOOHOO!! I am SO there!

Yea!! She said yes!! And if Pammi has the time she should come too. That pink hair really gets me going. There's just something about pink things on a woman.....
Oh, and since I'm a freeflyer, I need all the camera people I can get ;)
Cowboy take me away. Fly this girl as high as you can into the wildblue ~ Dixie Chicks

Your not a true freeflyer yet.... you've still got those rubber static discharger things all over your jump suit.

Actually I have a pair of freefly pants. The one time I wore them, I got grass stains all over them. So until I learn to land a little better, I will continue to wear my crappy old jumpsuit.