weid14

this weekend BLEW!

Literally -- watched the rain blow by yesterday then the clear skies came (YEAH!) 15-25 mph, gusts higher, OK maybe Sunday. Sun morning - load one -- winds aren't tooo bad (yeah right). it is cold! we could see our breath at 6000 feet - and the heat was on in the skyvan. Anyway we took the spot about .8 miles form the dz and everything was fine -- except one of the stilletos folded in at about 50 feet, luckly re-inflated and everyone was OK. gusts to 25 mph. my fingers were froze (gloves and liners on) -- as were everyone elses (the saving grace - 15 points in time, 24 points total). by the way-- the two crossfires on the load were rock steady - go figure. We decided to sit out and wait... the rest of the day was pretty typical skydiver stuff (Golden Knights had two twin otters come by to pick up the demo team -- gave them a Cross Keys send off) -- Kelly got me with a double titty twister (that hurt), we reverse pied my teammate Scott - it was his Bday so we got him a cake, he actually bent down to pretend to blow out the candles and well, his face ended up in part of it -- it is VERY funny replayed in slow motion. When we decided to call it a day the winds were gusting to 32mph -- arrrggghhhhh. Oh well next weekend is only 4.75 days away!

today did suck. bout the only good parts were the groping and the fact that I worked for mum in the long delay cafe....
by the way, i WILL be protecting my nipples from any (further) retaliation. I couldnt help it, you leaned forward and they were just there! haha

"i can not attest to what i did, just what i remember...."
~me, after one too many

This past weekend did suck, well jumping wise at least. Scott's cake was not just ANY cake, dave- it had Bob the Builder on it. and remember, you can only tell a lie if there's something in your hand... =c) Next weekend should be better- I'll be at the tunnel for 2 days!!! YAHOOO!!!!
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

Well, I hate to be negative, but I must, once in awhile...but my whole weekend basically sucked ass. I could go into details, but it basically involved 2 key players: my mom and a man I like. Oh yeah, throw a few hard drinks in there and it gets worse.
I do suppose it (the weekend) was cool for two reasons: I got to buy a block of 20 jumps (which I've never been able to do before $$) and got a new pair of Da Kine Rags pants for a steal! Didn't get to jump them though.
I am in need of a new vRW partner...any takers? The Atlanta Freeflight Festival is coming up! :)Sis
Music should trigger some kind of response... - The Chemical Brothers

sorry to hear everyones weekend sucked.....if it makes ya feel any better i worked 3 12 hour shifts and i was suposed to have a 3 day weekend...so much for time off..........and it was the last weekend of oktoberfest down in munich...oh well....das ist leben..... there is always next weekend.......unless wwIII starts......

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie