Kelly

new pub stuff...

hey guys. if the HH has the time, dont cha think we should contribute some new stuff to the pub? the stuff up there has been there for a while. Sis, why dont you write something up bout yourself? or Michele?? zennie, youve got a new website. come on guys! lets get this thing fresh. we all wined bout how bad we wanted it... now lets use it.
sorry, just keep checkin the pub and ive already ready every part of it 1,000 times!
kel
"i can not attest to what i did, just what i remember...."
~me, after one too many

ROFLM(FAT)AO!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!

ya know , my ever widening ass will soon be back to normal.. wait a minute, im about to get into a car and drive 2,500 miles... nevermind. ITS GETTING LARGER!!!!!!!

ROF ~kel
"i can not attest to what i did, just what i remember...."
~me, after one too many

Yes, what she said....

About her ever widening ass (like she's even close to catching mine! LOL!) or the pub? :)I'd like to hear something from Zennie, myself. Merrick and I were talking last night about how he's one of the few who seems to be trying to not choose a discipline specifically, but learn to do both RW and Freefly equally well, sometimes mixing the two. I think it's a very interesting topic I'd like to hear more about. Others' reactions to that kind of flying, ideas on how it can be done, how hard it is to try to master both...that sorta thing. Up for it Zen?
Hemp/skydiving jewelry pics!

That's funny. I just checked the top 50 and saw that Clay was in the lead by a fair margin. Such a posting whore! :D. I think I post a lot, yet I still lack a few to get to even the Addict stage!
Chuck
PS: I am looking for a decent free web-host to post my new website to. Any ideas? It's currently only four pages.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Doesn't matter who you are - you'll end up getting bumped at some stage anyway! Look at Creamer - was at No.1 forEVER and is now slip sliding away...
Just look at the majority of the people with huge post numbers - they reply with crap to nearly everything! :o
B. :D

That is true, Ben. There is only so long that you can devote your every waking moment to beating on a keyboard. Eventually everyone tires of the hectic pace and does something productive, like WORK, or SLEEP, or better yet, SKYDIVE. :)Chuck

"they reply with crap to nearly everything!"
I stand by my commitment to reply to each thread with witty insightful comedy. B| One day....sadly, I may get a real job that actually requires work. Until then, I'll be the #1 posting gutter slut! :o
"There once was a man named Enis.....B|"-Krusty the Clown
Clay

I'd like to hear something from Zennie, myself. Merrick and I were talking last night about how he's one of the few who seems to be trying to not choose a discipline specifically, but learn to do both RW and Freefly equally well, sometimes mixing the two. I think it's a very interesting topic I'd like to hear more about. Others' reactions to that kind of flying, ideas on how it can be done, how hard it is to try to master both...that sorta thing. Up for it Zen?

Yeah actually that would kind of fun to write. And I may have an awful lot of spare time on my hands here in the next few days.... *cough* *cough*
"Wear the grudge like a crown. Desperate to control. Unable to forgive. And we're sinking deeper."

I agree we need new stuff in the Pub. I also wish we still had a real "Happy Hour." There was something about having it only once a week that made me try harder to be there. I have trouble trying to get into Slappie's place a lot of the time. I also can't access it from work...SIGH.
As far as knocking Clay out of his #1 spot, I do not have that much time to attempt it. I have not been posting as much as I used to, for various reasons...mainly I have better things to do! But I still love you guys and value my position in our cult. I will not give up my throne (whatever it is) here on dz.com!! I need beer...too bad I'm at work...HEY! I get off at 1 PM. Early Happy Hour! Oh wait...I have to be back at school at 6 Pm and then work from 9-1 AM. Damn! Oh well. I'll make up for it this weekend!! BOOGIE DOWN!!
Sis
Music should trigger some kind of response... - The Chemical Brothers

Agreed. This lack of viable chat room crap is pretty lame. I would much rather "chat" away than post, minus responding to queries or posting notices. Slappies does not work here at work as all Java is disabled behind the firewall. Lame.
I need a beer too!
Chuck

The freeflyers and belly flyers in Elsinore are making formations together. Great to watch. I used to say that freeflying is the thing of the future. Now I think it is a hybrid. I wonder what it will be called? "freebelly"???
"yah can't take life too seriously, we're not gett'n outt'a here alive anyways" -Red Skelton-