wceviper

Best Exit

What is the best Major Motion Picture Exit, Whether its from a plane or a B.A.S.E. jump? I would like to make a poll with this question, but I don't know all the movies out there. Heres what I can think of;
Dropzone - after blowing the door off they bail out the back of the 747.
Terminal Velocity - Driving the Cadillac out of the plane.
M.I. 2 - Jumping from an exit on the bottom of a commercial jet liner (begining of movie)
M.I. 2 - B.A.S.E. Jump off the lab building after blowing a hole in it.
Entrapment - B.A.S.E jump down the ventalation system of Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia.
Charlees Angels - Jump from the front door of the commercial airliner.
Thats all I can think of, help me out.
-Jason
p.s. Parachutes must be involved, we all know how many times Batman has jumped of a building only to save himself with a gadget other than a parachute.

Remember those Nest-tea commercials from a few years ago where people fell backwards with their arms out like a big T?
One of the cooler exits I've done was that, falling backwards like a big T, off the ramp of a CASA.
Or maybe the Pumpkin.
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

Nice video jumpervali...what idiot placed that lantarn at that place...doesn't anybody have any consideration for base-jumpers anymore?
By the way, doesn't that jumper know that standing so close in front of a high frequency antenne is hazardous to your health?

I know it's just TV, but that exit on Fox's 24 last week was cool.
Shape charge around the door jamb, the girl sits ten feet away on the floor, crossed arms and ankles, head tucked. Blows the door and is sucked out at 30k. No O2 or anything!! Awesome. I wish I could track like her with depleting oxygen in my lungs. Oh wait, wouldn't her lungs burst the moment the pressure dropped? Bet her ears hurt at least.
mike

. I wish I could track like her with depleting oxygen in my lungs. Oh wait, wouldn't her lungs burst the moment the pressure dropped? Bet her ears hurt at least.

No they wouldn't but if she had any abscess's in a tooth or even gas in her gut those might blow open. nothing like having a tooth explode in your mouth.....OUCH
Marc
Because I fly, I envy no man on earth