SBS

Look!!! Almost Free Stuff!!!

Skydiving Raffle
$2500 in prizes!!!
Everything from videos to jumpsuits, discounts on canopies and containers from these generous
sponsors:
Joe Jennings - www.skydive.tv
Firefly Unlimited - www.fireflysuits.com
Icarus Canopies - www.icaruscanopies.com
Skysystems - www.skysystemsltd.com
The Flitesuit Company - www.flitesuit.com
Bomber Manufacturing - www.bombermfg.com
Action Air Parachutes - www.actionair.com
And More...
Help support a fellow skydiver during a year long volunteer position in South Africa.
For more information, check out:
http://tayatoafrica.topcities.com
Blue Skies!!!

Wow, that looks like a really cool raffle. I think I will participate right away.
Although my handle looks a lot like that of the person who originally posted the announcement, I assure you, I am mearly a member of the skydiving public who thinks that everyone should get involved in this raffle.
:-)

Boy I'd be really bummed out if I bought a couple of raffle tickets and ended up winning the free pair of Firefly freefly pants or the 35% off certificate for an Icarus canopy or the 50% off certificate for a Reflex II or the 50% off certificate for any Flitesuit or the free Good Stuff video or DVD....
Yeah, instead of buying raffle tickets I think I'll go spend my money on groceries....
pull and flare,
lisa

HEY EVERYONE!
i know i don't chime in all that often, but every now and then i blurt something out...so here it comes again...
please please please look at this site. what taya is doing is awesome and definitely worth supporting, ESPECIALLY if it may mean free stuff. hee hee.
seriously though, i met taya at the skydiving chicks rock! boogie, and she really was a highlight of the weekend. taya is a fun, sweet, well-spoken, intelligent, thoughtful, caring, and all around neat chica! i was so happy to have her as a new friend, and when i met her, i never thought i would be campaigning in support of her humanitarian efforts in africa. amazing the turns life sends you through.
so take a minute, and check out her cause. this fellow skydiver is one hell of a person and worth every bit of support we can send her way!
rock on taya!
Lara

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALMOST" only counts in horseshoes, and hand grenades!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and women!!!!!
jason
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
jay-
no matter what she says, there is NO such thing as ALMOST pregnant.
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

no matter what she says, there is NO such thing as ALMOST pregnant

HEY HEY HEY .......Now wait just a minute....How did you know my wife is pregnant???????:o Is it just coisedence she got pregnat a couple months ago just about the same time you went to korea?????
jason

fwiw, I never met Taya. But I did a web search on her name and read an article she wrote where she said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skydiving is an expression of freedom, courage, and individuality, a physical and visceral celebration of life at its most intense and beautiful. At the very least, it will be the best adrenaline rush you've ever had.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's closer to describing my feelings about skydiving than I have been able to put into words myself.
Milo
link:
http://www.reckonmag.com/articles/issue7_article1_p1.htm
Another interesting link (not about skydiving):
http://www.impactboston.com/stories.htm#mideast

In answer to a question that has come up a couple of times...
Anything anyone contributes is going to help...whether it's $1 or $10, $5 or $50. So, if you want a chance to win some stuff, throw a couple of bucks in an envelope and support a good cause.
Also, thank you guys for your nice comments. Moreso than the money raised, the moral support is fantastic. I'll definitely pass them on, if she hasn't seen them already.
Blue Ones,
Steve