canopycudler

Merry Christmas to Me!!

Well today was the best rainy day of my life!!... I did it.. purchased my first rig.. Omega210 with Tempo210 reserve & Cypres. its in a dolphin container that I'm ditching as soon as my NEW WINGS container gets here!!! I really wouldn't mind the container that bad but its all velcro and the previous owner felt the need to freehand a dolphin on the flap with fabric paint.. ewwwww... lol Also ordered my jumpsuit today! The container is charcoal with Red & Yellow Tye Dye.. I can't wait till it gets here..
Would one be considered crazy if the seat buckled it in on the ride home .. just kidding.. excited .. can you tell!!!. I'm trying to learn to propack.. did a few times today at the DZ and about 5 more tonite.. packing is not so bad when its your own gear.!!
Ok.. now for the questions.. has anyone jumped an Omega before? I have not yet jumped it.. but done some research on it.. Its a 7cell... have heard no bad stories yet.. I welcome ANY and ALL comments..
Merry Christmas to me!!
Tina aka... FBF & TT1 not PIU

LOL.. hell yahhhhh BEEEEEER!! now this is a celebration!!
So.. when you gonna teach me to sit fly?
and you HAVE to know what the FBF, TT1 and PIU is .. Jason's new Indian names!!!!! LOL.. I cannot claim them all.. LOL..
Me & Joe & Anne are headed to Quantum this sat, i think.. interested in going, let us know!
Today proves even rainy DAYS can be GREAT!!!!!
Blue skies 4 ever and heres cheers to No more finals.. lol.. and many cold upcoming days of hop n pops.. lol
Tina

Hmm, Remi, it's not *THAT* articulated! :o
Maybe after you've put some weight on after the holiday period, you might be able to fill the harness out a bit - wouldn't want you slipping out of the harness now would we... ;)
Wingi,
You gonna get out to Sebastian then?
B

well, after a rental car, i might not have any money to jump, and will only be there for a sat. i am gona try my best to come... it will be on the 12th if at all...... lets prey the money gods are good to me and leave me enough for a rental car.... and a few bucks to make a jump or two with your gear..... (lol) :)
"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Tina
did you buy the dolphin or just borrowing it until the wings gets there. That dolphin wasnt that bad they tried selling it to me.. I love the wings design thats going to be a sweet rig im sure.. Ill trade you for a vector 3.. just kidding i love my baby too.. i have a 7 cell Triathlon and love it so im sure an omega will be just fine. See ya sat. THe forcast looks good but i geuss that doesnt mean anything in st. louis..

I haven't jumped an Omega but I have watched a lot of students jump them. I have payed particular attention to two low pulls lately. Low.... like damn near Cypres low...Anyway I did notice that those canopies seem to have a pretty healthy snivel. Not as much as a Spectre but more than most canopies. So.....don't pull low!!!!! Cangrats on the gear!! :)"Carb Heat On....Carb Heat On.....Carb Heat On..."-Phil Polstra :)Clay

Skybitch wrote:
"Sleeping with it last night; now that would've been a bit strange "
What's so strange about that? I mean, HELL, you don't have to fight for the blankets, there's never ANY doubt as to which side of the bed to sleep on and, you don't have to SPOON the rig because it's feeling neglected

i have an omega 120 the first jumps will most likley be snivles pull high on your first jump(i had a 1000ft snivle when i first got mine)they handle great though i like mine
the snivles flucuate now (250 plus jumps on it)
any more info you need???
have chute. will fall.