skymama

Who's coming to Florida?

I remember quite a few people posting that they are coming to Florida this month. How about you all posting when you are coming, and to which dz, so maybe we can organize a new dz.com record!
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

Andrea,
I'll be in Sebastian from the 27th onwards. Will be freeflying and doing that flat stuff too.
Staying until the 13th Jan.
Be good to meet up with some of you, drink some cold brewsters (that's american for beer isn't it???) and have a laugh!
B.

Lake Wales 28th Dec- 11th Jan - COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heheheheheh - i hope to get my CAT10 / FS1 call it what you like out there, also get my 100 and first freefly...
i know, i know....... BEER B|
Come over say hi to the nice Brits....:)Phil
---
If you have to ask, you don't understand

Did I happen to tell you guys how sexy I think an English accent is? ;)
Marc (skymedic) has been trying to get me to venture over to Sebastian, and I've never been to Lake Wales either. I think with you guys here, now would be a good time!
Mike, I'm not really sure you live in Florida...I never see you!
Andrea

/me jumps up and down wildly waving his hands
The 26th though the 2nd. No idea where we'll end up... I just got done printing direction to about 8 different places. I think Z-hills and Lake Whales will be the closest to where we're staying, so the odds of us being there are pretty high.
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

The 26th though the 2nd. No idea where we'll end up... I just got done printing direction to about 8 different places. I think Z-hills and Lake Whales will be the closest to where we're staying, so the odds of us being there are pretty high.

Where are you guys staying? From the Orlando area, there are 5 good size DZ's that are within a reasonable drive.. ZHills is awesome, so is Lake Wales - so if those are the two that you stay at the whole time, you'll be happy with 'em.. Hmmm.....wonder if they're gonna have the baloon at Lake Wales for the new years boogie?
Mike

i'll be in florida starting at the latest on the 7th of jan. and will be there untill the 19th of april... i hope to makei it out to sebastion before benw leaves, i jump over his continent so he better jump with me over mine...... now, does anybody want to give a poor skydiver a ride from fort walton beach/pensicola to sebastion???? it's only a 9 hour drive!!!!!!!!!!!! or does anybody know a cheap charter airline that flies from pensicola to orlando CHEAP??????

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Hey, this is sounding good..a whole bunch of male skydivers and ME! I must have been a good girl all year! :D
Dave, you crack yourself up, don't you? That accent sounded a bit on the New Yorker side. By the way, thanks for saying good-bye last night!
Andrea

Oh, darn, looks like I'll have to share the motherlode with Brittany. That's ok, Brittany, you have a D license, so I'm sure there's alot I can learn from you...glad to have you along!
Andrea