freeflir29

Holy Crap!!!

Can you believe it? Someone just offered me a Kick AZZ job. It's doing Security/Executive Protection for some large corporations around the US. It pays slightly more than the crappy job I have now plus I get to travel and get 1 week off every 45 days! I smell a DZ tour coming on in 2002!!!!
PS I really think I'm going to get hit by a bus....My luck has been all too good lately! :D
"I got some beers....Let's Drink em!!!"
Clay

PS I really think I'm going to get hit by a bus....

Commercial driver's license.... check
Stolen bus............................ check
Directions to Georgia............. check
All aboard!
j/k :)I hope the potential job pans out for you. If so, you'll have to plan a road trip to the DC area.
Justin
My Homepage

Well....when they call you up and say
1. This is your pay
2. this is when you work
3. You get this much per diem
4 Tactical Officer will be your title
It sounds like I have the job to me. Just have to get them a stack of paperwork and do a physical and I'm in there. It's that peeing in a cup that I hate!!! :)"All Aboard"
As long as your bringing beer!!!
"DC Area"
Well.....sounds like I can go damn near anywhere I want. They have contracts in most states so I'll be getting out and visiting all the DZ's I hope
Clay

GOOD DEAL CLAY.
if you see a bus and its too late to move, lay down fast. then while the bus is passing over you you can grab the underside and get a free lift to the dz.
i saw it in a movie once(well except for the dz part) and if you save $$ its more for your jump tickets.
the bus may be a hidden blessing, saves$$ gets you a free ride. pretty cool if you ask me.
and if jfields is driving YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO THE DZ!!
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

www.specialresponse.com

They have special people to respond to your special problems!
:D
If you fancy a week in the UK (shit food, worse weather) just say the word (and I'll go somewhere else that week! ;)).
/s
PS notice how Clay has a :D next to EVERY single post? (all 3000 of them)

"I think Clay just wants to be special"
Hey .....look at it this way....I'll be the star pupil in the short bus class!!!!

Although the company is based in Baltimore it sounds like I can live just about anywhere I want. They fly me to the job(which could be anywhere)...I stay 45 days and then they fly me home or anywhere I want to go in CONUS for a week of jumping!!! Sounds good to me!
Clay