SBS

Who's going to be a Peckerhead???

>HUH??? Is this belly flying....which is a bit like the Special Olympics of
>Skydiving......Is it a 50 jump min or 50 score on the IQ.......
You know, when I was learning to skydive, what is now called freeflying was just called being unstable. The worst students we had seemed to have this "freeflying" thing down pat. Gotta hand it to the sport of skydiving, take a student problem and turn it into a discipline . . . Making lemonade with lemons, that's what it's all about.
-bill von

. Gotta hand it to the sport of skydiving, take a student problem and turn it into a discipline . . .

Yeah,....That's it... It may have appeared like we fucked up the exit, but we were...ehhh.....FREEFLYING!....yeah....That's the ticket........!
;)
Speed Racer
"My God! It's full of stars!"

Hee hee! Well as it turns out, I didn't lose much in the way of flying skills over my time stuck on the ground... I still got it!:)I also figured out today part of what I'm doing with my tax refund this year - part of it is paying for four days of big ways in Eloy in May. Wooo hooo! I have a lot of jumpin' to do between now and October and lots of those jumps need to be larger RW dives cuz I AM gonna be a world record holder! :)pull and flare,
lisa
--

I get to jump the bytch.

Gotta catch me first! ;)
Seriously, looking forward to jumping with you Chris. Wish I could do both days but they're asking for full day commitments and my kid will be jumpin' Sunday... would really suck to be on a big way and miss his jump.
pull and flare,
lisa
--

"This from a guy who probably wears one of them faggy flowery DaKine freefly suits...."
Hey - what's faggy about those pretty flowers on my Dakine freefly pants? It um, er... uh, just means we're secure in our masculinity, right guys?
chopchop
PD makes canopies all day long, you only have one life, when in doubt, cut away...