Viking

Whats the craziest thing you have done in freefall

Get on their back or front or side....wrap your legs around them and start flipping!!!

The Froot Loops I've seen were where two people docked on wrists and then the one who knows what's going on goes into a stand and releases the other individual as he comes over the top. First time I ever heard anyone scream in freefall was when I did that to someone.

Naked Froot Loop Kiss Pass anyone?
Is it hot in here, or am I crazy? - Charles Manson
flyhi
B|

I don't think anything really qualifies as crazy in freefall....but some of it may come close...
Mr Bill on a VX74(both of us together, exit weight 375).....our vertical speed was still fast enough under that VX to set off my Dytter.. It took 3 tries to get that dive right, though.. First one was too long of a delay before we were stable enough to deploy.. Next one had a really nasty opening, so I let go......but we got it right the third time..
That's the only thing I can think of that even comes close..
Mike

its a cool dive up to twelve people link up in rows of 3
arms linked and holding the leg staps of person in front of you

If you're saying that 12 is the largest magic carpet you can have......you're wrong.. We did an 18 way(3 across, 6 rows) and a 16 way(4 across, 4 rows) last year.. It can be as large as the airplane allows..
Mike

"Why, because I wouldn't show you my boobs? I guess you didn't get me drunk enough!"
Exactly....and ....Dammitt!!!!!!!

Hell, I got to see 'em later that night......good things go in slow motion when you're drunk....makes a good memory last much longer.. ;)
Mike

I don't know what the craziest thing in frefall i ever did, but the craziest jumping thing I and some friends did one time was to grab a hot air ballon (with a pilot of course-who was also a nut) and just drove out to the middle of no where in the central valley. We pulled over on the side the road blew up the balloon and just started taking turns jumping as we slowly drifted through the valley. We encountered some interesting things that day. At one point a CHP pulled up to tell us not to park on the side of the freeway. She noticed some of us packing our rigs on the side of the road then almost at the same time the baloon pilot said "jumpers away" the chp looked up saw the balloon saw the jumpers exit looked back at us and said "please move you cars" got in her car a bolted. Wonder what the paperwork would have been for that? Needless to say that was a pretty nutty day.
I think the vraziest thing I will ever do jumping is tomorrow night. I just got my pro-rating and I am doing a night demo in Monterey into an olympic torch carying ceremony. I get to carry The butterflies in my stomach are unbearable. I get to fly in with the California state flag. I'm so excited, but man it's going to be crazy. Small landing area, night time, demo. Yeeeehhhaaaa.............

Hell, I got to see 'em later that night

Oh, now you're just bragging in front of poor Clay! Actually, all of my roomies did happen to see a quick flash. Guess I was a little drunk after all. :D
(damn, I was hoping you wouldn't find this thread!)
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

both times teh food was the only thing we could find edible in freefall at the DZ cafe. simple as that. But, admit it. the banana is damn comical. definitely the funniest thign i've seen in a while...
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

are you f$#ing kidding me!!!:o i would never touch my legs straps in freefall, Much less take one of them off and then put it back on!!! How did you do it?? in a sit?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver