skybytch

Post Whore!

lanch a 4-way out of the elevator

Yep, I can just imagine a few guys in suits holding onto each others arms and then yelling "Door!" right before it opens. That would get some odd looks. :)"Can't keep my mind from the circling sky. Tongue-tied & twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I."

This is post number 997 for me, but I want to make this VERY clear, this is NOT a gratuitous post! There's useful information here:
Fun fact: If the giraffe could leap, pound for pound, as high as the grasshopper....
...he'd avoid a lot of trouble!
Speed Racer
"My God! It's full of stars!"

In the Lord of the Rings film, when they're escaping the Mines of Moria, Aragorn is throwing the hobbits across a gap in the great stone stairway. He turns to pick up Gimli, the dwarf, who refuses, saying, "NOBODY TOSSES A DWARF!!!"
Bwahahahahaha!:D
(oooh, that's number 998! B|)
Speed Racer
"My God! It's full of stars!"

Here I am, just happily posting away when I look up and BAM, I've been a vetern for almost 40 posts and I didn't even notice it. :D It sneaks up and grabs you...sort of like Clay and his women...:)Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

okay, some clay statistics (i'm bored!):
total posts(all forums):74936
total users: 7114
average posts/user: 10.5
clay's posts: 3944
clay makes up 0.014% of all users, but has made 5.2% of all posts!!!
(feel free to correct any inaccuracies in the math!)
once again, is there some treatment center or 12 step program we could get him into? :D
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band

well, i am not a post whore.....well not anymore...got bumped off top ten a while ago..damn work and no computer fro damn near a month....still think we should get a credit for post before 2/28/01 ...............anyone know how long it's taken clay to get that many??????? what's his daily average over the last 10 months??????

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

"wait a minute, it might be you!"
Nope....As I have stated before....just like that video that mysteriously appeared two weekends ago at the DZ.....and was posted on here....This is a plot by the CIA to discredit me!!!! I did not have sex with that woman! MS. Lewinsky.......Er uh...I mean...I was never in any such film and would not be disposed to discuss any such events if in fact they did occur...:)"I got some beers....Let's Drink em!!!"
Clay