quade

Is it just me or . . .

One chick told me to stop showing my boobies on the Drop zone.
She said it was degrading to women, plus..the serious jumpers would never consider you a serious skydiver.
Since Ive been jumping at the new Dz, I am "the new prude Paula", I must say, the old crowd doesn't like it, but I do get alot more respect from the serious jumpers.
Something to be said for reputation vs. seriousness....
Fly Your Slot !

...and they they hadda interject with morals[sad]
Paula, I'm glad you get treated with respect but i see nothing wrong with having a good time. and showing your boobies sounds like just that haha :)my theory is "i dont take myself too seriously." to hell with those that think i should. live is too long to be serious. (in this case serious= boring)
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

Does EVERY topic have to degenerate into this?

Yes, and you are starting to sound gay - not that there's anything wrong with that... we LOVE boobies!!! Espically all the colourful ones FFF posted in another thread.
We ARE degenerates. At least I am... and I take back the gay comment -- not that there's anything wrong with that...

Anyone familiar with Joe Walsh's I.L.B.T.S ( i like big tits ). Hold on ...........I'm having a BIG TIT ATTACK

i never heard that song until about a month ago when i bought my computer it was in my musicmatch files. when i heard it i thought about these forums!
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

Is it just me or is this whole "boobies" thing getting FREEKIN' OLD?

I'm reading the Talk Back forum less and less for this very reason. It seems like people are posting just to say, "Boobies" without even the effort to make it relevant to the thread. It's definately old, and tired, and I have no respect for the creative genius of the posters.
I'm happy with a couple boobies threads. That's no big deal and I can happily skip over them or even read them if I want, but the fact that just about every thread in this forum now mentions boobies, ... well... I'm sick of it. Grow up, kids. We know you like boobies already, most guys do. Stop interrupting decent conversations with random posts.

I am getting sick of just seeing the word "boobies" on the posts all the time. Now, if there were actual boobies to go along with the post, that would be OK.
But, as far as you are saying, Quade, I am bored of seeing every thread degenerate into 5 people say "boobies" in a row and thats it. *sigh* Oh well.
JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.

I am getting sick of just seeing the word "boobies" on the posts all the time. Now, if there were actual boobies to go along with the post, that would be OK.
But, as far as you are saying, Quade, I am bored of seeing every thread degenerate into 5 people say "boobies" in a row and thats it. *sigh* Oh well.

Granted what you wrote was clearly an anti-boobies (how can anyone be anti-boobies) thread, or at least against the over mentioning of boobies, you still managed to say "boobies" 3 times. I have made them easier to see for counting purposes. ;)
Even if you took away its meaning, you got to admit "boobies" is still a funny word unto itself. :D
This overmentioning of boobies also reminds me of a game that I would play with friends when we went to the movies. Right when the previews start, the first person says "ass" really quietly. Then the second person tries to say it just a little louder, then the next person a little louder, etc. Basically the idea is to see who chickens out and stops first. Yea, it's sort of immature, but it's still funny. :)"Let the rabbits wear glasses. . . "

Yea, it's sort of immature, but it's still funny.

We can all be immature at times, but what's funny the first three or four times can quickly get irritating and descend into the ridiculous.
I gotta agree with Paul, Fred and Brandon on this one...
pull and flare,
lisa
--
Life is tough, but I'm tougher

Yea, it's sort of immature, but it's still funny.
We can all be immature at times, but what's funny the first three or four times can quickly get irritating and descend into the ridiculous.

Just for the sake of clarity, I was referring only to the "ass game" that I mentioned when I said this. :)"Let the rabbits wear glasses. . . "

In this case the ass game and the mentioning of boobies in nearly every thread are equally immature.

You know what, somehow I doubt it. Maturity is not something you can gauge on a specific measurement. They may both be immature, but saying they are equally immature doesn't make any sense.
Besides my point in drawing a distinction between the two was that I thought the "ass game" was mildly humorous when I used to do it, and I just think the "boobies" thing is repetitious and boring.
Everyone is allowed to say what they want and express their opinions (for the most) openly, but with all the nonsense that flies around in these threads, it's funny how high and mighty some people decide to get over such stupid unimportant things. :)"Let the rabbits wear glasses. . . "