Jimbo

Finally. A chance to PROVE your patriotism.

A great effort, but is this effective? I think that this is all well and good for the people that find this site, but there are masses that won't. A lot of people in America are much more technologically advanced, but there are tons of people who are not. I study international relations and political science, and this does not seem very effective to me. By the way, what happens when a person registers? Do they investigate that person to make sure they are not a terrorist? How can they be sure that a terrorist doesn't sign up for this just to avoid being pestered by the government?
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.

That looks a bit fishy to me. Aren't they rolling out their "email watch" software soon? I think they are up to something and I'm not gonna do it.
I know in my heart that I'm not a terrorist. I'm good

No man, sign up. I wasn't sure until I'd filled in all the questions, but it seems to have helped clarify how I feel somehow.....

This is fuckin hilarious! Go to the homepage & read the State of the Union address:
THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Mr. Speaker, Vice President Cheney, fellow Republicans, distinguished campaign contributors, fellow white males: As we gather tonight, our nation is at war against an insidious foreign force funded in no small part by my father, our economy is in recession exacerbated by the economic policies imposed upon us by my campaign's financial backers, and the civilized world decries my administration's policies on the death penalty, petrochemical whoredom, global warming, and grotesquely shameless jingoism. Yet today, the state of my popularity rating has never been stronger. (Applause.) .......
I'm surprised they got this URL!:o
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"