ColdDuck

Help with Freefly pants

I am planning on purchasing a pair of freefly pants. I can't make up my mind between Tony Suits, a michigan suit or Merlin suits. I have heard good things about Tonys Suits as far as quality and customer srevice are concerned.
How are the other two to deal with?
Oh and does anyone know how much Merlin charges for Tie Dye pants
Later,
Shain

Just curious...why only pants? I found that with my weight (205 naked) I could not fly slow enough head-down to stay with the formation. I now have a beautiful pair of firefly pants crumpled up in my closet.
To get back on topic several people at skydive atlanta jump in michigan suits and seem to like them... I even remember hearing that one of the suits had some minor errors and was fixed for free in an expedicous manner.
michael hunt (yes, that is my real name...and i've heard them all)

I've only heard good about all the manufacturers you mentioned. You might get what you want faster with Merlin or Michigan; Tony Suits delivery time is pretty long.
Personally I LOVE my Firefly freefly suit and RW suit; a pair of pants is next. :)pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?

I have got a Spirit skysports jumpsuit which is fantastic.
www.spiritskysports.com.au
Yes it in australia but with the exchange rate at the moment you will probably get them for about $1.50 US (J/K)
Freemind, freesky, freebeer, freefly, freesex

Christine at Merlin Suits is great. She has a quality product and good customer service. My wait on my freefly suit is about 6 weeks at the moment. As for the price of the pants, I'm not sure, but just give her a call, she's really nice.
Andrea
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

I agree all the above mentioned freefly pant companies make a quality product, but DaKine Rags is my fave. Chuck actually came out with a new design that he introduced in Quincy this year, it's basically mesh covers on the lower legs to add additional drag. They look cool and are supposed to help slow fall rate (even if just a bit). Check them out. I don't think he had them on his site yet, but email him and I'm sure he'll send some pics. Later
Tom

I have heard good and bad regarding the companies that you mentioned, but not bad enough to really discourage one or the other...I have to say, though, considering looks, quality, and customer service, IMHO, Firefly rocks all.
Steve

I was about to e-mail you. We had a long talk last night and it's all a no-go for right now. :( Give me a few months to donate plasma, sell some of my stuff, etc and I'll be back. Thanks for your patient and work, though. :)Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-