AggieDave

Co-Pilot Subdues Passanger With an Axe!

The Feds need to work out an agreement with forgien goverments to allow armed Air Marshals onto forgien turf for escourt duty on any inbound or outbound US flight (hopefully they would be well trained in both non-lethal and lethal use of force). Pilots shouldn't have to worry about anything other than flying the plane, while arming them with a zapper, pepper spray, axe handle, lessons on how to drop an atomic elbow from the 3rd rope are great as last resort means of self defense, they are just that - last resort - that guy shouldn't have made it past the first kick to the door.

Either federal air marshals or RCMP cops are on flights to Canada at the same ratio as in the US. RCMP or Fed's are on all flights into Dulles..
_Am

here ya go:
http://www.continental.com/dash/build_dash.asp?service_02_11
"
Parachutes/Parasails
Continental accepts sport parachutes and parasails in lieu of one piece of free baggage. A parachute or parasail taken onboard the aircraft must meet carry-on size restrictions for placement underneath an aircraft seat. When checked as baggage, all excess, oversize and overweight charges will apply.
"
I had to use GrabIt to get a screen dump since Netscape under Win NT came up as blank for printing.
The Customer Rep on the phone was really helpful too, she walked me through the links to where I would need to go to get the info - though I think alot of it was because the computer kept losing my billing info as she booked the ticket, and she had to keep asking me to repeat it - I think she knows my address, ph# and credit card info better than I do.

Either federal air marshals or RCMP cops are on flights to Canada at the same ratio as in the US. RCMP or Fed's are on all flights into Dulles..

Sorry, all flights to National, just like the rest of the airlines.
My point was that the feds are already making these agreement.
_Am

People can be affected by the altitude (especially with alchohol) and do things they would not normally do.

That explains a lot of the spots we've all suffered through.
Is it hot in here, or am I crazy? - Charles Manson
flyhi
B|

I was damb glad when they banned smoking from airliners.
The next step is to ban alcohol.
Why do stewardesses deal drugs?
As for the true loonies/terrorists: start with a very strong door. Secondly, arm off duty or retired cops with tasers and allow them to fly for free. Though be warned that you will need lots of jelly donuts to lure them onboard.