E150

Waaaaaah

Ok, that confused the hell out of me. I didn't really look at the screen names, just glanced at it and I thought it was "Slappie" not "Slappy." I was thinking to my self, -6C in Texas...damn...why is Slappie using C instead of F?"
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

"Nigel Mansel = some third rate F1 driver"
Who went over to the states and pissed all over the yanks in their own car sport in his first season - (some name I cant remember) ;op
bsbd
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

i remember that! thought it was funny as hell. he came from f1 to cart and won the championship as a rookie. mike andretti went from cart to f1 and couldn't finish a race (actually, could barely start a race). if f1 worked like nascar (more cars than starting positions), he wouldn't have even made the field. then, to top it off, mansell goes back to f1, but couldn't fit in the cars anymore! :D
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band

Have any of you Brits been in a little racing photo shop in Windsor? They had all kinds of F-1 prints and artwork. It was really sweet. I picked up a drawing signed by the artist and Coulthard, who was the subject. Like I could have afforded even an unsigned Senna print...
Justin

Skyrose7, I usually jump at Central Michigan Skydivers in Mt. Pleasant. The DZO's have created a "family feel" to the drop zone that I find myself drawn to. I've also jumped at Skydive Michigan here in Marshall, which is about 40 miles from Gobles. PM me and tell me a little bit about your dropzone.
Larry

Since we're discussing cars, here's my ride.
2000 Hyundai Tiburon
So far she's got:
149HP / 138lb torque
Short shifter
Cold-air intake
750 watts of Pioneer Premier / JL Audio / Infinity Kappa / Phoenix Gold and Audio Control lovin'
In three more months I will be putting in:
big-bore throttle-body and intake manifold
4-2-1 headers and completely new exhaust
Maybe a new balanced cam
In December she gets an Eaton M62 supercharger, APEXi management system, and a stage-2 clutch. Maybe bigger injectors but I don't think I will need them.
Yeah, I know, it's jump money but the faster that I can get to the DZ...
Kris